NXT Live on USA 10/16/19: Round 3...Fight

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Am I the only one that doesn't care for keith lee vs dominic dijakovic

No, you are not.. I dont get the appeal of either of them, I mean its cool they can do cruiserweight moves and all but :yeshrug: Keith lee is a black dusty rhodes with half the charisma

NXT looks like the indies compared to AEW, they need to atleast turn the damn lights on, the whole make the audience dark thing is not it.

This show was AIIIGHT, it feels like nxt is trying to figure out which feuds they want to go with and seemingly has everyone feuding with everyone else just to see what sticks. They also need another womens title, Ripley, belaire and IO are the only women that should be near the title right now, they need to either create a new title for the mid cards or let the damn women's tag tittle be defended on there for once

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
NXT is leaning hard as hell into the international aspect of the WWE roster

This week's show alone had wrestlers from or of decent from:

Brazil
England
China
Northern Ireland
Puerto Rico
Mexico
Japan
Philippines
Germany
Italy
Wales
United States
Croatia

:leon:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NXT was the much better show, but i dont get this Shayna Baszler hate im seeing on the tsc lately. Factoring in everything she is the best female in WWE at the moment, the most believable female heel they have, shes good on the mic everything she does works, shes good in the ring sells well and facials are good and her finisher is over as hell, it will be a step down whoever takes that title from her, which obviously will be Rhea Ripley who tbh is also a star, so is Io who is the best female worker ive ever seen and Bianca Belair is a star too. The female division is NXT is much better than both rosters and a big reason for it is having everyone chase Baszler who is perfect as the heel champion.