Trips

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that theme might fukk around and get that nikka over, solely off the strength :lupe:

And good for him. Life gotta give him something. That man is in his early 20s. Aging like a milk on the counter :picard:
Honky Donk Ma'am is the star of the group. But, I can see why they want to try and get Briggs solo. But, really if Briggs and Jensen committed to an 80's retro ass kicking team and had the Journey presentation on the main it would probably make both of them better than they will ever be solo.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raw Underground was born at the PC during the pandemic. I agree it should stay in NXT.
Yeah I know. The vibe wouldn’t be right on the main roster tv shows. No one would care about pretapes during NXT

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah I know. The vibe wouldn’t be right on the main roster tv shows. No one would care about pretapes during NXT
Yeah I was just giving the reason why it fits down there and no where else really. Plus it's easier if they keep it in NXT so when they do have a taped set of shows again they can easily bring it back when needed.