p3r8edse7yjc1.jpeg

@mannyrs13

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Usually Fridays and Saturdays they do NXT Live Events around Florida. Not sure when they have some next.
Think they in Orlando early next month for some big event or at least it had a special title to it. Most of their events seem to be around central Florida tho. Looks like something called roadblock.

I think even for the indie promotions they mostly are in central Florida or some random small towns further north when they come out here.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Think they in Orlando early next month for some big event or at least it had a special title to it. Most of their events seem to be around central Florida tho. Looks like something called roadblock.

I think even for the indie promotions they mostly are in central Florida or some random small towns further north when they come out here.
Well I'm not sure they will have anything this weekend since some of the talent and coaches are in Perth for the Aussie tryouts but I could be wrong. I see nothing for NXT Live Events on WWE's ticket page up to Stand & Deliver so they might have those weekends off.

Roadblock is their TV special on March 5th. It's at the PC just like regular episodes of NXT. The Stand & Deliver PLE show will be Saturday, April 6, at 12pm at the Wells Fargo Center. Same venue at SD and Hall of Fame the night before.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Well I'm not sure they will have anything this weekend since some of the talent and coaches are in Perth for the Aussie tryouts but I could be wrong.

Roadblock is their TV special on March 5th. It's at the PC just like regular episodes of NXT. The Stand & Deliver show will be Saturday, April 6, at 12pm at the Wells Fargo Center. Same venue at SD and Hall of Fame the night before.
I'm in Philly for mania. Gotta see if my boy wants to hit up nxt as well. Wanna see if we check out an indie show also but not sure which ones are big that are happening. Maybe bloodsport or roh show. Nxt got a show next Tuesday in pc then the roadblock week after. Rest of March looks empty. They prolly filming a few weeks each show to have content like they did with last night's show.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm in Philly for mania. Gotta see if my boy wants to hit up nxt as well. Wanna see if we check out an indie show also but not sure which ones are big that are happening. Maybe bloodsport or roh show. Nxt got a show next Tuesday in pc then the roadblock week after. Rest of March looks empty. They prolly filming a few weeks each show to have content like they did with last night's show.
As far as I know it's gonna be live each week leading up to S&D. They only do double tapings a few times a year if something conflicts with a live airing of an episode.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This was an injury audible. They weren't going to do a title change off that. They just wanted to finish the show and give the fans a good send off. Lash will get her shine. Also not everyone has to win the title. Look at Bianca. Didn't hurt her going to the main roster.

Bianca never being NXT champ pisses me off to this day

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bianca never being NXT champ pisses me off to this day

She will never be a champ in Triple H's WWE just remember that, Vince seen her and was like fukk Rhea Ripley this is the star of all stars while Triple H did everything he could to get Rhea over, vince said fukk that go get crushed by Charlotte.. Bianca is the FUTURE

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
She will never be a champ in Triple H's WWE just remember that, Vince seen her and was like fukk Rhea Ripley this is the star of all stars while Triple H did everything he could to get Rhea over, vince said fukk that go get crushed by Charlotte.. Bianca is the FUTURE

She'll be champ again! You buggin

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Some of you guys are too emotional and take things way to seriously and personally. I can tell you Bianca and Rhea are real good friends.

They would disapprove of this tribalism.