Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Trick not ready for main roster. He needs alot more in ring work. Very sloppy. His move-set leaves alot to be desired, Especially from someone with his size and athleticism. Guys like Carmelo and Ilja can carry him to a decent match. But they’re leaving

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Trick not ready for main roster. He needs alot more in ring work. Very sloppy. His move-set leaves alot to be desired, Especially from someone with his size and athleticism. Guys like Carmelo and Ilja can carry him to a decent match. But they’re leaving
Trick is my guy but I agree. His offense and bumping have come a long way but he has to really work on the acting and timing portions of the ring work. He frequently looks like he's just trying to be in position for the next sequence, rather than selling the pain, exhaustion, or emotions of the moment. Hopefully he gets more time in NXT to come up to speed on those weak spots. No one needs to be a moves guy to be able to work a great match but they do, especially in WWE, have to be able to tell a convincing emotional story.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I really think they should have done in injury angle with him and sent him down to ROW for some serious training. He also needs to work with Punk and Randy since they seem to like him. He's got great charisma but his in ring is sorely lacking.

Daps
625,000 viewers and .17 for NXT this week

1.PNG