Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
heard it too, but tbh I'd rather they run the reboot, have them link on the main then do this whole fallout in front of an audience.
Worked for [REDACTED] and Pam :yeshrug:

NXT might be too mainstream for a retcon. But, I see where your going

Remember, Trick got a crazy pop in Miami and Philly finna go crazy in ... You got CM Punk and Orton talking about this feud

Maybe they just cool them all for a year or so then heat it up

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
NXT might be too mainstream for a retcon. But, I see where your going

Remember, Trick got a crazy pop in Miami and Philly finna go crazy in ... You got CM Punk and Orton talking about this feud

Maybe they just cool them all for a year or so then heat it up
be easy to go forward with it though. I'm fairly sure they gon shake hands like men after the main, so you keep them separated, then you have Melo end up outnumbered against whoever he's going to end up feuding with. He's alone, but against odds... you call your brother. Drop the 'brothers fight but they always end up back home eating at the same table' promo and he can call Trick in to back him. They beat Waller and Theory or whoever, give them a good run of Melo respecting Trick and them being a team, then you barbershop window one of them and let them fight it out.

Give that enough time and you can have them do a blow-off feud right before the draft, then you put them on different shows so you can still reunite them down the line under the same 'brothers fight' rationale.

I mean, if they can do it constantly with Owens and Zayn... why not throw some melanin in the formula :blessed:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Check the record, I bought early stock in The Mad Dragon...it's time.

th