NY folks which NY mayoral candidate do you feel has the best solution for crime?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I really liked Wiley's idea.

To expand evidence-based public health violence reduction models, we will:

• Employ proven approaches to match programs to individuals with the highest risk and need, Ensuring credible, trusted outreach staff from affected communities are responsible for program recruitment and provision.
  • Invest in programming that includes well-implemented trauma-informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and intensive mentorship.
  • Expand community-based violence interruption and hospital based violence interruption programs (HVIPs) to public health facilities with the largest share of assault and gunshot wound patients.
Gun Violence Prevention Plan - Maya Wiley for Mayor

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Will be be effective though? Sounds more like wishful thinking.
It’s just lies to get elected breh NYers should know by now :heh:

I bet money that any good candidate with any real structural plans won’t ever make it past the primaries - that’s how it’s always gone. People are just delusional this system does not work.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It’s just lies to get elected breh NYers should know by now :heh:

I bet money that any good candidate with any real structural plans won’t ever make it past the primaries - that’s how it’s always gone. People are just delusional this system does not work.
Who are you voting for? Wait do you live in NY?