NY Times saying Kelce created the fade

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
kelce cut / fade
Boxer braids / cornrows
Reverb music / chopped and screwed
Head wraps / bonnets

They always try to take what we do and turn it into something new but they still dont shower with a wash rag, clean/add flavor to they food, have an ounce of innate rhythm, or a sense of culture that isn’t tied with violence. UGH!!!

Don't forget trap music
:wow:

I still remember when some white boys asked me if I liked trap and I started naming Gucci, TI, Jeezy dem and they looked at me like
:dahell:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Booker-T-Washington-reformer-educator-president-American.jpg

Booker t rocking a fade

Which predates crew cuts which were first used by cacs in 1938 btw

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
cacs in the comments thinking a fade is a crew cut marines got fukking clowns no line ups they just shaved all of it off

I really hate white people gonna keep it 💯

can't wait for Europe and Russia go had it so they can kill themselves off.

and whites over here get sent off to protect bytch ass israel and get their shyt pushed in by iran

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Kelce would have definitely caught a fade from young Andy Reid after that disrespectful shyt he did on the sidelines last night.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You're all confused about this because you still havent come to terms with how white societies operate and the fact they have zero shame or ethics.
Seems you still believe in these heathens and still giving them the benefit of the doubt :mjtf:

To white dominant culture its not a fade.

They feel shame when they utilize cultural symbols from what they consider lesser culture's, so they just stamp their White name on it.

Cacs understand the vital aspect of nation building is for the future and hence ownership. Which is why they shamelessly try claim anything of value under the sun even shyt we consider uniquely Black.
They keep doing it over and over and over and people don't catch on.
They truly are the Celestial Dragons from One Piece :wow: