NYC Black Kid Gets Called N-Word, Then Punk'd By Gentrified White Boy

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Breh, I could not do it and just stand around. Imagine if we as a race all took a stand, it would be a great thing but c00ns in our midst are obstacles to progress. New York nikkas and Hiphop are to blame
Sad but fukking true..i would've laughed many years ago regarding new York hip hop gentrification shyt.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally forgot about this thread.

Looking at the video again, he's got a disproportionate upper body to lower body ratio. Guys like that are normally EASY to scoop and throw to the ground(tip: the weight up top assists you). If he had a bigger bottom half it would not be easy. Speaking from experience.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Didn’t read the whole thread (and I know it’s an old video) but there’s NO WAY that shyt would slide when I was growing up.

I remember in high school, this new German student tried to flex on us. Our class was 40% black, 40% white and the rest were others. This breh had shytty English and attempted to read out loud. Me and my boys were clowning him in the background. This Frankfurter turned around and said “shut up you monkeys.”

Me and boys looked at each other like “oh word? It’s on.” After school, we waited for him outside the gates and jumped this lil Hitler. This faggit collapsed harder than the Berlin Wall. He came into school the next morning looking like he went 12 round with Mike Tyson.

They tried to get us kicked out of the school but they didn’t have enough evidence. That piece of shyt transferred the next month.

Bottom line is, no CAC should ever be that bold to talk shyt, especially when he’s the minority.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn’t read the whole thread (and I know it’s an old video) but there’s NO WAY that shyt would slide when I was growing up.

I remember in high school, this new German student tried to flex on us. Our class was 40% black, 40% white and the rest were others. This breh had shytty English and attempted to read out loud. Me and my boys were clowning him in the background. This Frankfurter turned around and said “shut up you monkeys.”

Me and boys looked at each other like “oh word? It’s on.” After school, we waited for him outside the gates and jumped this lil Hitler. This faggit collapsed harder than the Berlin Wall. He came into school the next morning looking like he went 12 round with Mike Tyson.

They tried to get us kicked out of the school but they didn’t have enough evidence. That piece of shyt transferred the next month.

Bottom line is, no CAC should ever be that bold to talk shyt, especially when he’s the minority.

:dead: this story makes you seem like a thorough dikkhead