NYC Breh stabbed and killed a Columbia College student, and stabbed a tourist

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This is purposeful, NYPD is catching and releasing these brehs to do damage and allow a narrative to be built....
Nah.

Activists fought for bail reform, it went through, and then had to be tweaked/walked partially back because those who were released were committing more crimes.

Will have to tweaked even further to do what it was intended to do, and to keep the dangerous people in custody.
There are smart ways to do criminal justice reform, and cities are trying to figure that out.

But the people who were screaming on/criticizing Eric Adams' election are looking funny in the light, though.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
:francis: I mean damn, it's at the point where the crime is irritating me but I hope these people chill. Don't need another generation of black men negatively affect by this shyt

I gotta make sure the mother of my child is black. Literally the only way to survive this shyt.

If biden wants a second term, believe me ... he going to push a bill to mitigate the crime before the '24 election cos its going hurt him if he doesn't do shyt about it. And im saying that with a big IF he wants to run or get a 2nd term.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but I am guessing it's that bad considering you from new jersey saying the la homeless problem is first. You have seen NYC and la is still worse

I’ve spent a great amount of time in both cities... lol my friends from NYC would visit me and be shocked... these are folks from Spanish Harlem, Washington Heights, Red Hook projects, East NY etc....

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Don't push that narrative.

The breh was most likely a mentally ill homeless degenerate
He was a gang member with a long criminal record Columbia University Student Davide Giri Stabbed To Death Near Morningside Park; Suspected Gang Member In Custody, Sources Say. “NYPD sources identified the suspect as Vincent Pinkney, 25, of Washington Heights. They say he’s a gang member based in Queens who was out on parole after serving four years behind bars for gang assault. Sources say he has 16 prior arrests.”

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tons of young black and Spanish homeless mentally Ill men in the city. More police ain’t the answer either these people need programs and resources.

Exactly .This is a failure of society/cities . In every major city especially NYC there's mentally ill people that can snap at any moment - walking around competent individuals and society is just like
:yeshrug:

If they snap and/or are having a bad day and get you, hey it is what it is

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve spent a great amount of time in both cities... lol my friends from NYC would visit me and be shocked... these are folks from Spanish Harlem, Washington Heights, Red Hook projects, East NY etc....

:hubie:tf I'm good. Imma country boy from Pennsylvania and NYC shell shocked me so I can only imagine how bad la is

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
All of America. Didn't some 15 year-old boy kill 4 of his classmates the other day

So many things can happen in life. It's really not that cut and dry
It’s that cut and dry. Plenty of work, can get roommates, friends, fam, the city helps etc. zero reason to be perpetually homeless if you are young and able

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

NYC was shipping their homeless to different cities in NJ recently. Giving them short term vouchers for welfare hotels in Newark, etc and then they just stay in NJ once they're released.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:tf I'm good. Imma country boy from Pennsylvania and NYC shell shocked me so I can only imagine how bad la is

lol, I went to college in North Philly. Spent time/ lived in NYC/La, and to say I was amazed is an understatement... legit nothing like it. The stories are just unreal lol

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC was shipping their homeless to different cities in NJ recently. Giving them short term vouchers for welfare hotels in Newark, etc and then they just stay in NJ once they're released.

yeah, my mother was telling me this. She used to work in Newark. She said eventually they find their way back to nyc cause they’re really trying to make Newark an appetizing location for young adults.