NYC Brehs; Biggest Celeb You've Seen on the Subway?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Inspired by the Coliseum thread with the Cavs taking the subway with the white dude waving off Bron's phone then getting ejected from his seat :bryan: I know already yall generally numb to it so I'll specify a little more;

Biggest star that you seen on the subway and no one cared?

Biggest star that people actually hit the :krs: for, if any.

Perhaps a random B/C-list star who got a stronger reaction/love than you expected.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw Spike Lees sister on the subway years ago. I waved at her like a fan....she smiled and waved back.

And I saw Jack Thriller at the 145th street C/D station like years ago. I didnt know he was short...I thought he was a big nikka. I was staring at him long enough to were he said Hey ..I said Hey back.

I also saw this comedian who was in a low budget movie called "Durdy Game"....I stepped to him to ask him questions. He was suprised I knew who he was and gave me his card.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
xYrpav4.jpg

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I saw Spike Lees sister on the subway years ago. I waved at her like a fan....she smiled and waved back.

And I saw Jack Thriller at the 145th street C/D station like years ago. I didnt know he was short...I thought he was a big nikka. I was staring at him long enough to were he said Hey ..I said Hey back.

I also saw this comedian who was in a low budget movie called "Durdy Game"....I stepped to him to ask him questions. He was suprised I knew who he was and gave me his card.
Who is Jack Thriller?
Is this a 50-year-old Kane?