Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
idk who is saying theres no black folks in palm beach, i mean, Delray, west palm, lake worth, loxahatchee, etc.....plenty black ppl lol
:dead::deadrose: In here trying to explain numerical facts.. save it. None of those towns have over a 10% black population. He should have shut the fuk up and stayed in his place.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
WHEEEWWWCHILLLLEEE.. you're a whole damn lie... The definition of Palm Beach is COOKIE CUTTER. YOU live among 94% of cookie cutter cacs, and what makes it even more ironic is the fact that you emote and talk like them...
:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:
You whole BOZO.. Donald Trump set up a whole resort in your town, but you want to talk about "white infiltration" in my city????:beli::beli:
You were "done" as soon as you opened up your caccy chatty mouth in this thread.
This is Palm Beach though... :dead::dead:you have a whole trump taking over your already 94% white populated town but have the nerve to speak on a handful of tourist cacs posing in front of a building that jayz talks about, so they can feel "down". . fukkkk outtta hereeee
maxresdefault.jpg

Come laugh at this idiot ya'll. All your friends are on the Coli I see. You are a psycho unstable. Unfit mother. No wonder why you chase everybody online talking shyt. You have no life. :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
someone from NYC/tri state area is claiming another part of the country is owned by jews.....i mean...:patrice:..
There's nothing to claim but I'll let you go ahead and ignore the fact that the entire population of Palm Beach is 94% WHITE.. and Less than 1% black, and yall are still trying to explain the white away... FOH.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Come laugh at this idiot ya'll. All your friends are on the Coli I see. You are a psycho unstable. Unfit mother. No wonder why you chase everybody online talking shyt. You have no life. :mjlol:
blah blah blah.. Let's discuss the fact that you are not allowed to have a life because the number of white lives in your city is 94%, therefore, any cultural identity that you do have is talking shyt from a computer, using overly used stereotypes and mimicking racist behaviorial cues learned from your majority white populated school that was less than 1% black, taught by your 100% white teachers who referred to you as #10, instead of your name, for tracking purposes. Are you done??
:comeon:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
blah blah blah.. Let's discuss the fact that you are not allowed to have a life because the number of white lives in your city is 94%, therefore, any cultural identity that you do have is talking shyt from a computer, using overly stereotypes and mimicking racist behavior learned from your majority white populated school that was less than 1% black, taught by your 100% white teachers who referred to you as #10, instead of your name, for tracking purposes. Are you done??
:comeon:

Let's discuss the fact that you got almost 20k posts in two years. :ohhh: All the duck tales of you not being fat and lonely are simply not true. You got kids, so that means you're broke and struggling. I guess that's why your life is online. To get away with the harsh reality of real life.

Oh I do what I want, where I want. You the one that lives in a place where the white people can come to where you at with no problem but you better not go to their neighborhood. You'll get beat down and you so called hard mofos won't do nothing about it. :camby:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's on the 2/5 line where the Dunkin donuts is..if you go around the corner from the dept store there is a mural there

I never even bothered to pay attention to the mural, but these cacs come on buses to take pics...:mjgrin:

Those 149th st area backblocks behind the stores that have been abandoned since I was a kid gonna definitely have a cac presence when they finished

You talking about over near the Simpson Street station? Their don't be no cacs over there by Westchester Ave & Southern Blvd :what:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
idk who is saying theres no black folks in palm beach, i mean, Delray, west palm, lake worth, loxahatchee, etc.....plenty black ppl lol

If you live in Palm Beach County period. You'll see plenty of black people. These idiots act like these cities arent' right next to each other. :mjlol: It's just like any other place. You got your white parts. Black parts and then everything else mixed in. That idiot has never left her block so what do you expect:yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let's discuss the fact that you got almost 20k posts in two years. :ohhh: All the duck tales of you not being fat and lonely are simply not true. You got kids, so that means you're broke and struggling. I guess that's why your life is online. To get away with the harsh reality of real life.

Oh I do what I want, where I want. You the one that lives in a place where the white people can come to where you at with no problem but you better not go to their neighborhood. You'll get beat down and you so called hard mofos won't do nothing about it. :camby:
Oh it does, does it???:jbhmm::mjpls:Black parents and kids = Struggling :mjpls:and that 94% Palm Beach mindset has you thinking that black women are broke, uneducated and collect govt assistance because they have no ambition or drive to attain; no educational pursuits, and that we're all fat, broke and lonely ...
:mjpls:
Let me break something down for you... that I'm sure will blow your cac aligned mind. I have degrees and certs bytch, specifically Legal - IT with a background in Business Compliance, Risk and Asset Management. I'm the only black women in my position at my firm and didn't need to sell out or sell out my people to do so by being around a 94% white majority to do so. I manage my time as I see fit as long as deadlines are met and the details are taken care of. I have people that report to me and that I report to. I earn enough income to take care of myself and my family. gym equipment at home, exercise and watch my diet regularly. That 's takes care of your racially insulting depictions. Rest of my life details - NONE of your fukking business. oh and None of it required me using my ass or body in exchange for cash either, I'm sure that's where you were going next.
:mjpls:Word to New York - I made it there, I can make it anywhere. The city that teaches you despite the struggle, you can still survive.
But, I'll let you tell it. :coffee: Speaking of "mothers" besides yours trying to assimilate you into 94% cac neighborhoods and failing to raise with you any cultural pride or self worth, what does she do for a living besides have an emotionally projecting faggit for a son, who she failed at raising the right way seeing as his only education is quoting lingo from the Big Book of Stereotypes and Racism Personified. But I'm thinking the sundown town where you live, not much that you can do between the hours of 8pm-8am.

No discussion of the fact that I have 20k posts in 2 years, nothing to discuss bc it's right there under my username, why the fuk is that a debate, :what:everyone can see it.

Nevermind the fact that 18,000 of my comments are in response to the 60+ threads made about me or trying to ride off my name in the same way that you have, or cant contemplate that a black woman can actually use her mind to stand up for herself and not her body for attention, or can't take rejection due to their own insecurities. The irony. You seem to fit the description. :coffee:Let's count those threads, body counts seem to be more conducive to your cause. Now what is it that you do for a living besides get in your e-feelings?? You seem to have time to try to evaluate mine and have been on this thread since last night, what's your job description and work history b.. or is your job today to promote fallacies about mine??? Discuss that.
:sas1:

Last edited:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh it does, does it???:jbhmm::mjpls:Black parents and kids = Struggling :mjpls:and that 94% Palm Beach mindset has you thinking that black women are broke, uneducated and collect govt assistance because they have no ambition or drive to attain; no educational pursuits, and that we're all fat, broke and lonely ...
:mjpls:
Let me break something down for you... that I'm sure will blow your cac aligned mind. I have degrees and certs bytch, specifically Legal - IT with a background in Business Compliance, Risk and Asset Management. I'm the only black women in my position at my firm and didn't need to sell out or sell out my people to do so by being around a 94% white majority to do so. I manage my time as I see fit as long as deadlines are met and the details are taken care of. I have people that report to me and that I report to. I earn enough income to take care of myself and my family. gym equipment at home, exercise and watch my diet regularly. That 's takes care of your racially insulting depictions. Rest of my life details - NONE of your fukking business. oh and None of it required me using my ass or body in exchange for cash either, I'm sure that's where you were going next.
:mjpls:Word to New York - I made it there, I can make it anywhere. The city that teaches you despite the struggle, you can still survive.
But, I'll let you tell it. :coffee: Speaking of "mothers" besides yours trying to assimilate you into 94% cac neighborhoods and failing to raise with you any cultural pride or self worth, what does she do for a living besides have an emotionally projecting faggit for a son, who she failed at raising the right way seeing as his only education is quoting lingo from the Big Book of Stereotypes and Racism Personified. But I'm thinking the sundown town where you live, not much that you can do between the hours of 8pm-8am.

No discussion of the fact that I have 20k posts in 2 years, nothing to discuss bc it's right there under my username, why the fuk is that a debate, :what:everyone can see it.

Nevermind the fact that 18,000 of my comments are in response to the 60+ threads made about me or trying to ride off my name in the same way that you have, or cant contemplate that a black woman can actually use her mind to stand up for herself and not her body for attention, or can't take rejection due to their own insecurities. The irony. You seem to fit the description. :coffee:Let's count those threads, body counts seem to be more conducive to your cause. Now what is it that you do for a living besides get in your e-feelings?? You seem to have time to try to evaluate mine and have been on this thread since last night, what's your job description and work history b.. or is your job today to promote fallacies about mine??? Discuss that.
:sas1:

Did not read. :pachaha:. Get your social skills game up and stop telling :duck: online.

We don't believe you. You need more people.

:mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
fukk THAT
I don't give a fuk about how affected you are in reference to regional differences- to refer to a group of black people within a particular vicinity as "zoo exhibits" is a comparison to us as being trapped in cages. Lost your damn mind if you think that you can explain your way out of that racist description. Out of all the terms you use, a "zoo' is the first term that comes in your mind. FUK YOU. Been around what cacwashed set that you run with too fukkin long, that's if you're not really a white dumb fuk, yourself.
Where the fuk are you from faggit??

what the hell are you even talking about? is reading a difficult thing for you?

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
Throwing up the Roc sign at that :mjlol:
Naw I think they throwing up the diamond cutter sign.
giphy.gif

THbrYIx.gif

That cannot be the place where
I'm from where the hammer's rung, New's cameras never come
You and your man houndin' every verse in your rhyme
Where the grams is slung, nikkas vanish every summer
Where the blue vans would come, we throw the work in the can and run