Nygga walks up on random thot who just got into a car crash...

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
not gonna watch the video. but I bet it’s some lame ass dude with no friends doing lame as shyt in the video.

Geode

All Star
Daps
You're not trying to get sued or cause more injury by helping? I get it. Not trying to stick around to get hemmed up by police? Definitely get it. We dont know if he called 911 or not. Cool. But recording and hoping it "goes viral"? What exactly was supposed to go viral from this situation?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
that's the environment we live in. Cops see any Black male and it could be your life. You dont want to see them 'people' (animals really) in almost NO INSTANCE.

She didnt even say "PLEASE" :ld:

They were obviously both drunk/high. Where were their husbands? :dwillhuh:

*edit
YALL CAPING WAY TOO MUCH. He made sure their DRUNK DRIVING ASSES were good first. :rolleyes:

So he checked on em and made sure they were okay before recording, yet he shows himself walking up to the scene for the first time and they asked him for help. Sounds like bullshyt to me.

This nikka had only two concerns, 1) going viral and 2) getting tf up outta there before any authorities got to the scene.

Whole thing was some hoe shyt.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Right. so your momma and your aunt are in a car accident and a nikka runs up on them with his phone recording "yaw is trippin! get up!"

you'd be excited huh. just happy he didn't dial 911 huh.....exactly. now shut your little stupid ass up. :stopitslime:

I don't know where all these Playstation store revolutionaries are coming from on the coli, but y'all need to get on somewhere. :mjtf:

Exactly.

It's because this site doesn't have mods who do their damned jobs.

Apparently he made sure they were relatively okay and also called the police, prior to pressing record. But of course, since he’s a Black male, he’s still at fault for not pretending to be a trained paramedic with the strength of the jaws of life.

nikka, get the fukk out of here.

Nobody forced him to get out of his care and record people in their most vulnerable state.

If the nikka didn't want to help, he should've STAYED IN HIS VEHICLE and drove away.

He didn't have to use somebody's pain and suffering to try to "go viral"

And stop it with the dap fishing, if Jake Paul or one of their cornball ass White boys rolled up on a car accident with people trapped in the car and started filming and joking about it, the 'net would light their asses up and rightfully so.

I swear you nikkaz weren't raised with no concept of common decency.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You're not trying to get sued or cause more injury by helping? I get it. Not trying to stick around to get hemmed up by police? Definitely get it. We dont know if he called 911 or not. Cool. But recording and hoping it "goes viral"? What exactly was supposed to go viral from this situation?
I have no issue with him not wanting to get involved. My issue is with him recording this shyt. Totally agree.
So he checked on em and made sure they were okay before recording, yet he shows himself walking up to the scene for the first time and they asked him for help. Sounds like bullshyt to me.

This nikka had only two concerns, 1) going viral and 2) getting tf up outta there before any authorities got to the scene.

Whole thing was some hoe shyt.
Right.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The women looked more drunk than hurt. While drinking and driving is bad, being drunk at the time of an accident is good (survivability-wise). The drunken physical state loosens up the human body and promotes flexibility. During impact your body wants to react and stiffen up to brace yourself. This actually does more damage than good and is one of the reasons why people die. Stiffening yourself up upon impact breaks your bones, your broken bones then punctures your organs, internal bleeding, hemmoraghing, shock, death.

If your drunk your body is loose like a blanket and follows the curves of the car. If you have an airbag or seatbelt on you'll be restrained so that you don't slip out of the car or whatever.
Might have been severe shock.
If they were talking, especially concerning something unrelated to their accident outside of a casual reference to it, they were likely in shock.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently he made sure they were relatively okay and also called the police, prior to pressing record. But of course, since he’s a Black male, he’s still at fault for not pretending to be a trained paramedic with the strength of the jaws of life.
Yeah, that's the problem with this :mjlol: