NYPD Declares War On The Mayor Of New York

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Meh not really. It's a different beast compared to the other spots.
Hmm. Yeah I get that, I got people there and Gary. I'm not sure what you mean by "a bit further North in Indiana". Proximity to Chi?
Indiana-map-boundaries-MAP-locator-cities-CORE.jpg

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I'm speaking on the Hammond, EC, Gary area. I dont need a map
Lol, but if you referred to one, you'd know South Bend was further north than Hammond, EC, and Gary. I get it, you assumed South Bend was in Central or Southern IN based on the name.

Bruh, it's South Bend, INDIANA. If he was a bit further North in Indiana, I'd be a bit shocked but its still Indiana. Republican to the core. I never feel comfortable and I'm 10 minutes from Hammond

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They say this literally every year :pachaha:

They’re so stupid and uneducated (both formally and informally) that they don’t realize by them not doing their job they just prove how much their “normal” policing is BS and unnecessary. There’s never some huge uptick in crime. If anything it goes down.

A lot of these cops are straight up dummies who weren’t smart enough to pass the firemen exam so they just walk down the hall and take the cop test.
Don’t get it twisted you ain’t got to be smart to be a fire fighter and low key them mofos are thief’s

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Lol, but if you referred to one, you'd know South Bend was further north than Hammond, EC, and Gary. I get it, you assumed South Bend was in Central or Southern IN based on the name.

I didnt assume anything. I know the area. I don't live far from the cities I mentioned.

I probably should have said further east of where I'm at. No need to assume. shyt is night and day to between South Bend folks and the cities I listed.

When is the last time you been to the areas we are speaking of?

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I didnt assume anything. I know the area. I don't live far from the cities I mentioned.

I probably should have said further east of where I'm at. No need to assume. shyt is night and day to between South Bend folks and the cities I listed.

When is the last time you been to the areas we are speaking of?
That breh is what I was attempting to ask and understand when I asked by proximity to Chi rather. I haven't been to Gary in more than 10 years while, south bend about 3 years. I have family extensively in each. I agree and am well aware of differences between the two, especially between the demographics and racial makeup alone. But your first post came off like you were writing South Bend off as a Central hick town. Maybe that was a misinterpretation on my end, but that's the only things I didn't agree with in you post.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They been waiting for the moment to attack him. Just enough notable murders/crimes for them to go after him. I don't fukk with DeBlasio but at the same time...any politician the NYPD don't fukk with is probably doing something right.

fukk the NYPD.

they praying some right wing Trump acolyte can take over. Not gonna happen.

Daps
They been waiting for the moment to attack him. Just enough notable murders/crimes for them to go after him. I don't fukk with DeBlasio but at the same time...any politician the NYPD don't fukk with is probably doing something right.

fukk the NYPD.

they praying some right wing Trump acolyte can take over. Not gonna happen.

But not conservative cac enough to allow New York City to have reasonable gun laws that don't impact us as bad. It's hella hard for a law-abiding colored citizens to get a permit in NYC without "showing some appreciation" to police departments. The type of "appreciation" that is common in other countries to get out of speeding tickets. NYPD better stay appreciating a DiBlasio or Bloomberg, because if anybody either more progressive or libertarian takes over. They might look at the 2nd amendment violations the city does on a daily basis and start to correct them.