NYPD Officer Busted Stealing Clothes Out Of Macy’s - The Coli Posting Her Bail Or Naw?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
New York's finest
jxEzYVk.png

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Fam, I saw a couple of em that you could tell was working with something, especially in the summertime. One was out there by my projects hauling the trash and throwing it in the back of the truck while I was on my way to the train. She had a cute face, and I purposely slowed my roll so I could get my peep on.

For the most part it's always been nikkas on them trucks, getting love from the Section 8 broads who know that these dudes sitting on top of fat Sanitation checks lol
Don’t it take almost a decade to get called up for sanitation

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Hang out on Lipstick Alley, brehs. :hhh:

If they got more pics of this broad, I'm heading over there right now....

Don’t it take almost a decade to get called up for sanitation

It takes a grip for sure. A niigga that worked in the mailroom at my old job at a law firm got the call, and he threw himself a crazy party. Son had flyers and everything made up, with him and his homies on it. He gave me one and I was like :russ: at the idea of a party for getting called to sanitation, but then when I thought about it and what he was going to be clocking, I was like
194.gif
I don't know how long it took for him to get the call, but from what I'd heard from other heads, it definitely takes a while; I guess cause them niiggas who is already on ain't going nowhere any time soon lol...

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The thread in lsa is pure hate :hhh:

Hang out on Lipstick Alley, brehs. :hhh:

If they got more pics of this broad, I'm heading over there right now....

It takes a grip for sure. A niigga that worked in the mailroom at my old job at a law firm got the call, and he threw himself a crazy party. Son had flyers and everything made up, with him and his homies on it. He gave me one and I was like :russ: at the idea of a party for getting called to sanitation, but then when I thought about it and what he was going to be clocking, I was like
194.gif
I don't know how long it took for him to get the call, but from what I'd heard from other heads, it definitely takes a while; I guess cause them niiggas who is already on ain't going nowhere any time soon lol...

The sad truth is that somehow within 2-3 pages of a topic like this started over there, us brothers will be dragged as the whole incident being our fault.