NYPD Officer Busted Stealing Clothes Out Of Macy’s - The Coli Posting Her Bail Or Naw?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Wtf is “FBA” and how many acronyms are y’all going to come up with just to say “BLACK FOLKS” :gucci:
There's no "y'all" in this case. That's a term coined, literally and figuratively, by tariq nasheed.

My point was that the ex-cop's booking info would have been used by that guy had she listed W or B.

W, see these immigrants distance themselves from FBA
B, see the Black crime rate is only high because of Black immigrants

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's no "y'all" in this case. That's a term coined, literally and figuratively, by tariq nasheed.

My point was that the ex-cop's booking info would have been used by that guy had she listed W or B.

W, see these immigrants distance themselves from FBA
B, see the Black crime rate is only high because of Black immigrants

So you think she classifies as White because she doesn't want to anger Tariq Nasheed by inflating black crime stats? :mjlol:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
uh, smilie aside.....Is a disgraced ex-cop claiming white in her jail info a good or a bad thing? In your opinion.

It indicates that what you might think people identify as, and what they actually truly identify as, can be very different, and my people should internalize that before deciding who's an ally.