Nypd to use drones to “monitor” events and backyard gatherings for Labor Day weekend

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
They are just giving ideas to terrorists. Soon they will use drones to release chemicals and bombs at crowded city centers and open air sporting events.

they're using it to probably put brehs in a database. you attend a function and all it will take is there be a couple people there in the gang files or with a long jacket. now they will have an excuse to start watching you and put you in a data base just for being there.

they already post up around every party anyway. god forbid you have a warrant you don't know about. they could probably radio in the beat cops to come bag you.

its 2 bad its 2k23 and you can't just shoot them down with bullets without NYPD tanks rolling in and rolling over everyone at the party.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sadly this was probably the only way J’Overt was going to happen. Ever since Cuomo senior staff member got shot in the face and killed the NYPD has been cracking down on all Labor Day activities.

Shyt is sad

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
They are just giving ideas to terrorists. Soon they will use drones to release chemicals and bombs at crowded city centers and open air sporting events.
That's what I'm hesitant to get a high end photo drone. They're gonna make em next to impossible to fly legally in the next few years.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I find the Mandela Effect and the paradox of recallable memory to be extremely thought-provoking. Like to me it's kinda wild that there are collective memories about how something was; only for it to be determined to be different at a later date.

Berenstain Bears is the most evident one I can recall. I've given in to assuming I and a million other people were just wrong, but the last name "Berenstain" doesn't even sound like a real gotdamn last name.

dikk, William Gibson, Issac Asimov, Gene Roddenberry, Arthur Clarke all were oddly close to how reality manifested. You could make the argument that because they fantasized it, scientists and engineers developed technology based on what they described. Gene Roddenberry for instance had shyt that looked like and operated like smartphones in the original Star Trek back in the 1960s.

Word, although I don't ascribe that much weight to the whole Mandela Effect (real or pseudo) as I mentioned in this thread:

As recall is exceedingly plastic and very easy to influence. The point you made about fantasy and reality is interesting because one could say the creative is simply skipping the stone his awareness along the timestream whereas the scientist must then swim each length to actualize the progress. On the flip look how much ish starts off on the screens before it has real world effects as well.

Either way, whatever this thing we're within is its listening because we're co-creating it in that respect. Future memories are wild and I think they are far more common than most realize. You can call it premonition, intuition or whatever you wish but, very often, we know what will kick before it does and this has its own implications for the nature of reality as I do think we swim through time and thus its as invisible to us as water is to a fish.

In terms of the thread you could read PKD and you'd end up with something quite accurate as to where we'd headed. Heck, even Demolition Man (which seemed laughable in the 90s) is now closer to manifesting than we are to the days of Tunnel bangers and the rest of what happened without CCTV presence.... These drones are just part of that wave.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Sadly this was probably the only way J’Overt was going to happen. Ever since Cuomo senior staff member got shot in the face and killed the NYPD has been cracking down on all Labor Day activities.

Shyt is sad

Once they started putting up barricades on all the side streets for miles around, I knew was done forever. :hubie:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Don't do nothing considered Ilegal , all I do Is puff trees and its legal. :manny:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Word, although I don't ascribe that much weight to the whole Mandela Effect (real or pseudo) as I mentioned in this thread:

As recall is exceedingly plastic and very easy to influence. The point you made about fantasy and reality is interesting because one could say the creative is simply skipping the stone his awareness along the timestream whereas the scientist must then swim each length to actualize the progress. On the flip look how much ish starts off on the screens before it has real world effects as well.

Either way, whatever this thing we're within is its listening because we're co-creating it in that respect. Future memories are wild and I think they are far more common than most realize. You can call it premonition, intuition or whatever you wish but, very often, we know what will kick before it does and this has its own implications for the nature of reality as I do think we swim through time and thus its as invisible to us as water is to a fish.

In terms of the thread you could read PKD and you'd end up with something quite accurate as to where we'd headed. Heck, even Demolition Man (which seemed laughable in the 90s) is now closer to manifesting than we are to the days of Tunnel bangers and the rest of what happened without CCTV presence.... These drones are just part of that wave.

Yeah, I realize that the mob/herd effect can be applied to memory. I've put false memories in my childhood about things I never should have experienced, but later realized I most likely falsified memories based off of TV shows or books that I read. The human mind is wild.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Yeah, I realize that the mob/herd effect can be applied to memory. I've put false memories in my childhood about things I never should have experienced, but later realized I most likely falsified memories based off of TV shows or books that I read. The human mind is wild.

Craziest thing is people live, die and kill off the testimony of a known unreliable witness that constantly plays a game of "He said... She said" and, in the process, gets caught up in the mix. Its why I say imagination is everything because at its most basic it truly is. Bundles of information tied with expectation but the string is a bit loose and the arrangement subject to influence upon recollection.

This is what underpins reality. The inmates have truly taken over the asylum.

If you asked most folk if that voice in their head was a friend or foe on the average I'd bet well over 70% would think it doesn't like them but most wouldn't dare admit it. And this is whats running the show in terms of what goes on in your dome?