NYT: Chicago Police Dept. Plagued by Systemic Racism, Task Force Finds

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
don't these task forces find that this is the case in every single police department? its not like chicacgo PD is some unique police force. Ending the war on drugs, Mandatory body cams and officers being prosecuted is the only way to change things
shut up, racism ended with slavery!:ehh:
A lot of places don't even have that though. The economic freedom that exists in America can't be downplayed. There isn't institutionalized racism. You can travel freely. You can practice the religion you choose. First Amendment? Many more I'm sure I'm too tired to grasp and take for granted.

Name some places blacks have it better as a whole?

5star

Banned
Daps
What does the govt and PD have to do with kids killing each other :dahell:

They are two completely separate problems

Check my post above. If you can't understand how institutionalized racism has led to kids killing each other then you're lacking empathy which we know is a Cac trait.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Check my post above. If you can't understand how institutionalized racism has led to kids killing each other then you're lacking empathy which we know is a Cac trait.
I see what you are doing. You don't actually have any proof of there being a correlation, so instead you shame anybody who questions it.

Institutionalized racism has done a LOT of damage to the black community, but I would like you hear you break down step by step how it's causing these kids to kill each other. Even with all the issues in the community, MOST of us don't kill each other. Are corrupt police telling these kids to do what they do? What exactly is this obvious connection you keep hinting at?

5star

Banned
Daps
I see what you are doing. You don't actually have any proof of there being a correlation, so instead you shame anybody who questions it.

Institutionalized racism has done a LOT of damage to the black community, but I would like you hear you break down step by step how it's causing these kids to kill each other. Even with all the issues in the community, MOST of us don't kill each other. Are corrupt police telling these kids to do what they do? What exactly is this obvious connection you keep hinting at?

Cac :russ: you must have me confused . You got the wrong king. I don't play these cac caucus mountain games. I don't have any proof :dead: how about I can give a fucc less about your pasty troll ass opinion.

You want to see how it correlates go do the research you lazy caveman. You disagree PROVE IT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Cac :russ: you must have me confused . You got the wrong king. I don't play these cac caucus mountain games. I don't have any proof :dead: how about I can give a fucc less about your pasty troll ass opinion.

You want to see how it correlates go do the research you lazy caveman. You disagree PROVE IT
I'm a CAC now? :leon:

Wanna take a ban bet? :yadontsay:

5star

Banned
Daps
Wow... an idiot, a loudmouth, AND a coward, all wrapped in one :whoo:

:umad: cuz I control the convo pasty. I'm the idiot yet you 're the one that doesn't understand how institutionalized racism can lead to crime. :russ:

In 2016 .

Moms might as well swallowed cuz you're useless