NYTimes: Nicky Barnes actually died in 2012 in Witness Protection!

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I wonder if the FBI would ever indict him if they found him
Maybe .... he be old as hell if he still alive .. weird how he just vanished from the face of the earth .. unless he was clipped and his body thrown in a ditch or the ocean but who knows :yeshrug::huhldup:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Maybe .... he be old as hell if he still alive .. weird how he just vanished from the face of the earth .. unless he was clipped and his body thrown in a ditch or the ocean but who knows :yeshrug::huhldup:
He’d only be 75..

Guarantee he’s still alive somewhere. They said he had 15-20 mil with him when he bounced

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“The saddest part of all,” the judge said from the bench, “is that the great majority of people he is affecting are people in his own neighborhood.”
Sad to say if it wasn't him it would've been someone else.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
He’d only be 75..

Guarantee he’s still alive somewhere. They said he had 15-20 mil with him when he bounced
Lets stop the romanticism, this dude and his mistress are both dead and they were likely killed soon after they ran off.

A young woman in her early 20's wouldn't run away with a man and NEVER talk to her parents again. He also had a wife and kids that he actually played an active role with and I think I read somewhere that one was an addict and the other was a thief. No man that once played an active role in his kids life would just never speak with them again, especially after hearing they were having legal and drug abuse issues.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lets stop the romanticism,

A young woman in her early 20's wouldn't run away with a man and NEVER talk to her parents again.

No man that once played an active role in his kids life would just never speak with them again.

The bottom two statements are pure romanticism, not more than the stuff you're referencing but I've seen both happen and they weren't drug dealers, informants or millionaires.

jackson35

Banned
Daps