Obama; a law breaking citizen

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Obama Pot-Smoking Details Revealed In David Maraniss Book - The Huffington Post

Politico's Playbook teased the following excerpt from "Barack Obama: The Story," which will be published in June but is already viewable on Google Books. "When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouted 'Intercepted!' and took an extra hit," Maraniss writes. But Obama's buddies, who called themselves the "Choom Gang," didn't mind him messing up the rotation. (After all, this was Hawaii.)

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
One star? You fakkits are stupid as hell. Ya'll the same people that'll get fired from the job for smoking weed and the president is still allowed that position even though he was a rotation fukkin up pothead. :laff: @ the self-hate from ya'll :gladbron:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One star? You fakkits are stupid as hell. Ya'll the same people that'll get fired from the job for smoking weed and the president is still allowed that position even though he was a rotation fukkin up pothead. :laff: @ the self-hate from ya'll :gladbron:
word.

and he might have done a "little blow"

nikka says it so casually :deadrose:

while he arresting people for pot

1 in 6 people in prison are there for pot related arrests.

If Obama got arrested for pot and cocaine he wouldn't be president today.

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
One star? You fakkits are stupid as hell.

THAT'S NOT REALLY THE LEVEL OF DISCOURSE THIS FORUM NEEDS TO GROW, BROTHER! BESIDES, THERE WAS ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT TODAY AND IT WASN'T NEWS THEN EITHER! THE COMMANDER IN CHEEF'S DOOBAGE HAS BEEN KNOWN ABOUT SINCE HE PUBLISHED HIS AUTOBIOGRAPHY YEARS AGO, DUUUDE!

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Ya'll the same people that'll get fired from the job for smoking weed and the president is still allowed that position even though he was a rotation fukkin up pothead.

isn't this stating that he did before he was even in politics and not now? George Bush did cocaine and was elected twice.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:laff: @you nigaz missing the point

i already said

these fools get to do shyt yall get fired for yet they still got that top spot job

and yall suck the dikk of these so called presidential figures

scustya :snoop:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:laff: @you nigaz missing the point

i already said

these fools get to do shyt yall get fired for yet they still got that top spot job

and yall suck the dikk of these so called presidential figures

scustya :snoop:
I highly doubt he sits in the Oval Office smoking kush.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I highly doubt he sits in the Oval Office smoking kush.

nah he's saying the prez was a huge pothead back in the day and his administration has ramped up the drug war more than any other prez. if he were a high schooler in these days and got caught he couldn't be prez. it's very hypocritical.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
I used to steal candy from the store when I was a kid. That doesnt mean I should be pro-candy-stealing as an adult.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Obama came out for legalizing weed what do you think will happen. It'll be more of the "he's destroying our country" bullshyt. I think it's fukked they lock up so many people for petty drug cases, people wanna get high.