Obama currently holding a town hall event speaking directly to black men Juelzing about Biden.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
And the cold part about it they used a Black Face, they used Obama, they used our vote to get Obama in and Obama started DACA to replace the ADOS

IF we’re being honest, it’s only one way this is gonna end either we get ourself Ed together or we all become a permenant underclass and a stain wherever we go.

I don’t think America wants to deal with “slavery” and “ black issues” 100 years from now. These crackers wanna separate themselves from it fast.

So either we sink or swim.

Ruckfonnie

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
So basically you're scared and you want covid to get under control? I'm not telling you who to vote for. If you want to vote for Biden, that's fine, just know what you're getting into, and don't expect anything substantial for black ppl(let alone ADOS).

Biden has said twice that cops need to shoot us in the leg rather than the heart, while Kamala gave Angela Rye a non-answer on charging Breonna's killer, that's signaling they won't punish race soldiers.

Biden went on rants both times he got asked bout reparations on the debate stage, while Kamala famously said "I'm not gonna sit here and say Imma do something only for black ppl",that means they ain't gon do shyt for us economically.

Realizing that and still saying "Imma hold Biden accountable when he gets in" is ludicrous, when they said countless times they ain't gon do shyt yet you and other black ppl still supported him. :dead:
:whew: