Obama promises to commute the drug related sentences of 214 men and women

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
When its all said and done will Obama have commuted the most prisoners out of any President in US history? It seems like it.
Guess so.
President Obama issued a record-breaking amount of commutations by reducing the sentences of 214 federal inmates. Obama has commuted the sentences of more men and women than the past 9 presidents combined.
WASHINGTON — President Obama commuted the sentences of 214 more federal inmates Wednesday, the largest single-day grant of commutations in the nation's history.

With 562 total commutations during his presidency — most of which have come in the past year —Obama has now used his constitutional clemency power to shorten the sentences of more federal inmates than any president since Calvin Coolidge.

Obama issues record-breaking 214 commutations

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've told dudes that, that despite their cynicism of what Obama has done for black people, this is one issue the Obama administration along with the Justice Department have been favorable towards what black advocacy asks for from the justice system.

So not surprised.

I agree with this and always felt he would pull a Bill Clinton and on his last day in office commute a couple of hundred of folks (Clinton did the same but I can't remember the count).