Obama releases a statement on George Floyd and... i'm convinced he can't please ANYONE

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look at the hate this man gets from EVERY SIDE!

This is honestly why i don't take Obama criticism seriously unless its about something he actively and thoroughly was apart of.

Again, Clinton didn't release a statement, Bush didn't, not even Jimmy Carter.

People really need to remember what we're dealing with out here.

:mindblown:

The far right hates him :dahell:

Now the left hates him :dahell:

I'm surprised he comes out and threads this delicate needle in the first place. :mindblown:

A lesser man wouldn't be this eloquent or even this sincere or robust.

:snoop:

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Look at the hate this man gets from EVERY SIDE!

This is honestly why i don't take Obama criticism seriously unless its about something he actively and thoroughly was apart of.

Again, Clinton didn't release a statement, Bush didn't, not even Jimmy Carter.

People really need to remember what we're dealing with out here.

:mindblown:

The far right hates him :dahell:

Now the left hates him :dahell:

I'm surprised he comes out and threads this delicate needle in the first place. :mindblown:

A lesser man wouldn't be this eloquent or even this sincere or robust.

:snoop:

So instead of focusing on what Obama said and the overwhelmingly positive reaction it has received - you would rather focus on Alt Right like anyone is supposed to be surprised by their reaction.
:camby:

And it's still :ucku: Obama

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Twitter sensationalism and relativity posts have hit a new low. Like the Justice Department doesn't look different under Jeff Sessions, than Loretta Lynch or Holder. The Civil Rights division under Vanita Gupta tried to pursue federal charges for Garner's killers for years, the administration changed under their feet, and the case was harder to prosecute. People that know nothing should sit things out. Never been to a trial, never followed federal crimes, but go on and on about DOJ this and that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Twitter sensationalism and relativity posts have hit a new low. Like the Justice Department doesn't look different under Jeff Sessions, than Loretta Lynch or Holder. The Civil Rights division under Vanita Gupta tried to pursue federal charges for Garner's killers for years, the administration changed under their feet, and the case was harder to prosecute. People that know nothing should sit things out. Never been to a trial, never followed federal crimes, but go on and on abotu DOJ this and that.
Fam, Trump has GUTTED the DoJ civil rights department!