Obama talking a selfie...There is a black chick pissed in the picture

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Best part of the Obama presidency is Michelle being the First Lady, Michelle really is epitome of a successful black woman that held on to her "black" culture and mannerisms.
south_africa_mandela_memorial-17.jpg

She had to check the bytch first, look at her hands. :wow:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
mfer history proves if youre president you are coppin head on head on head on head unless youre a peanut farmer or concussed geriatric or the first nerdy george bush. those dubya condi rumors didnt just come out of nowhere :lolbron:

heard she got the wet wet... damn it,, she got a exxon ship named after her...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i don't know she is pissed but she might just be pissed at him and O being a dude is like :yeshrug: and taking pictures and shyt. As a guy when you hit your chick with the :manny: attitude and just chill after an argument they will be even more pissed cause they will see your not stressing them and their bullshyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man, that's not a good look at all. Not funny. Sad being emasculated like that. Hopefully there's being too much read into this sequence of pictures. Maybe Michelle switched seats to allow Barack to sit and socialize with the Euro leaders in the first place and the order of pictures has been reversed to tell a different story. But if she made this dude switch seats.......come on :snoop:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dubya and condi were definately fukking. I read one of the volumes of allistair campbells diaries (he was blairs right hand man), and cherie blair (blairs wife), booked a hotel room corridor for bush and the blairs at xmas ,she was sorting out the arrangements, and it was strictly a family thing, as the bush's and the blairs got very close, anyway,bush insisted that condi be in the room next to him. And it caused a bit of a stir, cherie blair is a bit of a prize c*nt by all accounts,and tried to stop this, but bush insisted. You can also see the way condi defended bush at times on the view over the hurricane katrina and what kayne west said, she got a bit emotional and you can tell she has huge feelings for him. I think it's the real life 'scandal'.

As for this ,the danish PM was also flirting with the british PM and even touched his face, I think it was a case of a woman having a bit too much to drink and surrounded by powerful men. The selfie with all three of them did seem a bit cheesy to be honest,maybe Iam old fashioned but it isn't how I want leaders of two powerful countries to behave. Anyway I have a soft spot for michelle obama, I tend to with anyone who I thinks gets a raw deal and picked on,just like I have with sarah palin . You have these fukks in the media analysing every expression michelle makes to make hay about it. No wonder she sometimes looks a bit uncomfortable. She must have known the cameras would be on her when her husband and the british PM were making a danish sandwich right next to her.