Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
220px-Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg

vs.

220px-Mitt_Romney_by_Gage_Skidmore_6.jpg

Moderator:
220px-CandyCrowley.jpg

Candy Crowley, CNN Chief Political Correspondent ( CNN Programs - Anchors/Reporters - Candy Crowley )

Format: The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which citizens will ask questions of the candidates on foreign and domestic issues. Candidates each will have two minutes to respond, and an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate a discussion. The town meeting participants will be undecided voters selected by the Gallup Organization.

Streams:
The Voice Of Commission for Presidential Debate: The Voice of Yahoo.com AOL.com - News, Sports, Weather, Entertainment, Local & Lifestyle The Voice Of - YouTube
Google Politics Google Politics & Elections
Daily Beast Presidential Debate Dashboard, Round 2: Live Chat, Bingo & More - The Daily Beast
C-SPAN 2012 Presidential and Vice-Presidential Debates | Campaign 2012 | C-SPAN
CBS CBS News - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Doesnt it make more sense to keep them apart and separate the debates? This is a different event as far as streams/format/moderator

but if yall dont want it i can sink it :manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What time 9pm?

I think it makes sense to separate them

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Watching the CSPAN stream, these Hofstra guys congratulating each other :pachaha:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Should be interesting. Obama has to stand up for himself tonight.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Weak ass timid Obama better start bragging about his record and articulating them in a way that appeals to average people (I know the 2nd part isn't his strong suit like it is for Clinton and Biden) and doing it until Nov. 6th. He needs to talk about the stimulus (it's pathetic the way he's been timid about this successful centerpiece of his presidency), financial reform, the Affordable Care Act, 5 million jobs created since the collapse, kicking the banks out of the student loan game and bring down the interest rates on them, the credit card reform bill, averting a 2nd Great Depression, saving the auto industry, etc. He needs to drive home how he pushed for the centrist American Jobs Act and the Repubs blocked it.

He should come out holding a report from the CBO saying the stimulus created 2.5 million jobs and brought 3.8% GDP growth and wave it in the camera. Then he should thank Romney for giving him the blueprint of the Affordable Care Act and look at him like this. :myman:

Dude sucks ass at making the positive case for his record.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Body language and demeanor is gonna be very hard for Obama to nail tonight. He's gonna have to politely bring the facts in easy, concise form or he'll lose. Biden did his thing, and i enjoyed him being outright disrespectful, but Obama can't be overtly aggressive. Yet he has to be very firm, if he wants to win in the eyes of observers.

Tough stuff.