Obeezy breaking down Obamacare to Kentucky Trump voter

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Obama shouldve been breaking it down like this a couple of years ago. Gotta realize a third of the nation dont have an high school level education. Healthcare is very complex. You have to kinda dumb it down a little bit.

I was randomly listening to sports medicine talk show and they began discussing injuries, treatment, and healthcare. Dude had to explain to callers the importance of healthcare coverage and that insurance are covering most of the cost. He was also speaking aboutwhat type of industry you work that have an impact of your coverage. Coal miner coverage vs a teachers coverage.

I seriously doubt Trump will completely appeal the ACA. Only parts will be appealled. The Republicans have not put out a plan to replace ACA.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Doesn't matter. Most Trumpites won't watch this. They listen to Alex Jones, Fox and Rush.
Obama and Bernie Sanders should go debate in places like Kentucky. That would be interesting.

I feel like Obeezy is still the most charismatic, capable messenger for progressive policies.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm not sure I can take Ezra Klein seriously anymore. His 10 minute "I'm scared" videos of Trump and the pointless videos of "understanding Hillary" were just :scust:
Why dont u go in another thread and post a RT YouTube vid, comrade :camby:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama should have pushed for a public option right out of the gate. They passed the ACA without Republican votes so I don't understand why a Public option was not part of the plan.

It would have been the first step to getting rid of private insurance companies. Healthcare in this country will not be solved until we have a true universal healthcare system like other modern countries.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Obama should have pushed for a public option right out of the gate. They passed the ACA without Republican votes so I don't understand why a Public option was not part of the plan.

It would have been the first step to getting rid of private insurance companies. Healthcare in this country will not be solved until we have a true universal healthcare system like other modern countries.
2 words, Joe Lieberman.