Odell Beckham Jr. Is Living In Drake's House

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So...wait... now Drake and ODB are fukking?

Lmao.

Yall homophobia leaps to incredible bounds, brehs...

The trolls...yall can cook because either kind of funny...but the other brehs who really buy into this shyt...:beli:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No surprise here. Drake experimented with black magic to acquire fame, fortune and bars. Unfortunately for Drake, his body was possessed by dozens upon dozens of homosexual demons due to Drake misreading some of the Latin words during the ritual. These are the same demons that possessed people like Magic Johnson son, Jaden Smith, Eddie Murphy, Tyga, The Weednd, Michael Sam, RuPaul and Kanye West when he's making clothes.

Please keep Drake in your prayers. :mjcry:

:dead:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
why jada sitting with her legs apart like a man while will crossed up like a girl wearing a short skirt? :dahell:
LMAO! Picture is hilarious. I saw it like why Jada sitting like she's the man. Jada is posted up like she fux men and women. And Will all dainty on the side. I'm willing to bet she pegs him.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
On another note, have y'all seen this single cover:
600x600bb.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
LMAO! Picture is hilarious. I saw it like why Jada sitting like she's the man. Jada is posted up like she fux men and women. And Will all dainty on the side. I'm willing to bet she pegs him.
The excessive amount of role reversal in that pic. I'm still WTF'n over it. I like will and jada but nah to that pic and some of the shyt they do. No wonder those kids are so eccentric.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The excessive amount of role reversal in that pic. I'm still WTF'n over it. I like will and jada but nah to that pic and some of the shyt they do. No wonder those kids are so eccentric.
lol the pic is a joke, unless you think jada really spreads her legs like a fat sailor