Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Df4dzD.gif

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
He gonna have to use his law degree to fight for himself if you can go from about to do 7 years to just probation in a single day

full
OP is corny as hell.

ain't you the same dude capping about jail time?

ain't you over 30?
Nicole was my public defender
:wow:

The judge didn't stand a chance. She pulled up all the Judge's past transgressions and exposed him. The Judge threw the case out.

Stringer Cochran didn't answer my calls.

"Better ring string"
:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Stringer Cochran Don’t let OP get in close contact with you. That dude has incurable stds - who knows what else he has contracted. FYI. The more you know.
Nah, those are just speed bumps on my dikk

I was abused in every way possible throughout my childhood. I have an extensive criminal record and an incurable STD.

Routine STI/STD tests don't test for herpes

I wore protection and still got it from a chick that didn't even know she had it

The doctor told me I don't even have to disclose

I haven't had any symptoms since my first outbreak but I take daily antivirals just in case. 3 different pharmacies were completely out of prescription Valtrex so I had to wait a few days to get a refill. Last time my main pharmacy was out of stock as well. How common is hsv if the medication is out of stock so often?

I disclose to all partners beforehand and the 3 chicks I'm seeing right now also have hsv2. They didn't say shyt about it until I disclosed that I have it

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I might as well just use this thread to say that I'm the reason that bytch ass nikka @Captain_Crunch had to change his name.

I did nothing short of spazz out in his PMs and told him if he talked any more shyt about Nigerians again, I would find his ass personally, give him a visit, fukk him up and throw him down a stairwell on GOD!
:ohlawd:

Ayo...tell me why this nikka got scurred as hell and told me :whoa:hey calm down dude...get some help!:heh:

The internet is like the glass shield they have at Crown Fried Chicken on Marcy and Myrtle.
It's for cowards to pop thier shyt behind the safety of a glass shield.
Knowing that if a nikka get pissed and want his three piece combo with biscuits and a coke combo immediately and can't handle that static, they can have ample protection.:ufdup:

I know NONE of these meet ups ever happen. Maybe that negative enegry would be best spent encouraging young black people to get involved in the political process and vote. That's more realistic than some nikkas scrappin on a forum trying to coordinate knowing one is gonna show up and the other isn't or nobody shows up...and nobody takes the consideration to film these to upload to twitter or WSHH.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I might as well just use this thread to say that I'm the reason that bytch ass nikka @Captain_Crunch had to change his name.

I did nothing short of spazz out in his PMs and told him if he talked any more shyt about Nigerians again, I would find his ass personally, give him a visit, fukk him up and throw him down a stairwell on GOD!
:ohlawd:

Ayo...tell me why this nikka got scurred as hell and told me :whoa:hey calm down dude...get some help!:heh:

The internet is like the glass shield they have at Crown Fried Chicken on Marcy and Myrtle.
It's for cowards to pop thier shyt behind the safety of a glass shield.
Knowing that if a nikka get pissed and want his three piece combo with biscuits and a coke combo immediately and can't handle that static, they can have ample protection.:ufdup:

I know NONE of these meet ups ever happen. Maybe that negative enegry would be best spent encouraging young black people to get involved in the political process and vote. That's more realistic than some nikkas scrappin on a forum trying to coordinate knowing one is gonna show up and the other isn't or nobody shows up...and nobody takes the consideration to film these to upload to twitter or WSHH.

giphy.gif

nikkas is taking this online shyt serious ?? .. :heh:

:snoop: Nvm I just got negged by a bytch azz nikka ..smh. Im out :mjlol:

Am I high or is every post double in this bytch :ohhh:

I think youre hi breh .. Dont trip I am too . I almost posted double
full

tenor.gif

Last edited: