Official 2015 NBA Summer League Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Other than being a lefty and frequently utilizing the euro step, I've never gotten this comparison. Their games aren't similar imo. And I'm talking ASU Harden, not even NBA Harden.
That's his ceiling I see a lot of harden in
His game especially when he drives to the basket he fearless...I think he more physical than Harden tho..and we seen he can just takeover halfs.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
That's his ceiling I see a lot of harden in
His game especially when he drives to the basket he fearless...I think he more physical than Harden tho..and we seen he can just takeover halfs.

No, just no. Besides Winslow utilizing that eurostep, him and Harden are nothing alike. Harden is not his ceiling. His offensive will never be on that level. Winslow has no offensive creativity, cant shoot nowhere near the level of a young Harden, is not a creator like James was and doesn't get to the line like him. He is a better defender and rebounder. The only comparison I draw between them is their fast break style, because Winslow likes to pull out that euro. I think he will turn out decent, but his ceiling is not a perennial all star/mvp candidate/scoring champion

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
No, just no. Besides Winslow utilizing that eurostep, him and Harden are nothing alike. Harden is not his ceiling. His offensive will never be on that level. Winslow has no offensive creativity, cant shoot nowhere near the level of a young Harden, is not a creator like James was and doesn't get to the line like him. He is a better defender and rebounder. The only comparison I draw between them is their fast break style, because Winslow likes to pull out that euro. I think he will turn out decent, but his ceiling is not a perennial all star/mvp candidate/scoring champion
We'll see my dude he got a good mentor in Miami

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Exactly my thoughts. nikkas saw a lefty do a Euro step and first thing they though was :ooh: "James Harden," completely ignoring the ball handling, shooting, and playmaking that he brings to the table. And he's been doing those things since at least college. It's a lot to ask of Winslow to develop all of that at the NBA level when he hasn't done it before, regardless of the mentorship. And this is from a guy who really wanted my team to draft him. I just don't have crazy expectations on what I think his potential is.