Official 2017 BET Awards Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikka gonna say "gotdamn" like she a dime plus 99 and it's a shame she don't know what she's worth

giphy.gif
:dead: :dead:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Outside of a couple of performances, this is the first BET Awards I watched where I felt like my dad :mjlol: I know a lot of these names just from being on the internet and surrounded by social media in general, but my interest in checking them out is nearly non-existent, and I'm ok with that :manny:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: You damn right. He gonna keep fighting to see the boys and girls of Chicago excel (not saying Jesse ever stopped, but black women threw him in the bushes when he left his wife for a white woman) : I :snoop: when Michelle came on screen and said '... fukk more reason for the Coli to call him a plant,'

But once he started to talk about CPS polic-tricks I just :obama: I don't care that the Coli calls him a plant. He's doing so much for the city to help the young men & women have a better future. I can't help but love that shyt. :salute:

A single digits millionaire can't provides the billions needed for change. Government needs to step up. Black politics is way more important than tossing change around. Build a business and hire black...and stay on the government ass to fix the I'll that requires billions locally and trillions nation wide.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
A single digits millionaire can't provides the billions needed for change. Government needs to step up. Black politics is way more important than tossing change around. Build a business and hire black...and stay on the government ass to fix the I'll that requires billions locally and trillions nation wide.
One man can't do it alone. But he's is a damn good start.