• Poll closed .

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
@CACtain Planet won this in 2016 by leaps and bounds. By far one of the worst human beings on this planet. Should've been swallowed, but then his mom would've died of poisoning.

I'll do all the work for you. Just use this thread to make your nominations: TRUMPSET & SKEPTICS: All Russia/Hillary/Dossier/Uranium One content :whoo:

Previous winners include:
  • 2014: Napoleon now @4d 6f 6e 65 79
  • 2015: thekingsmen
  • 2016: cactain planet
Send in your top 2 nominees.

Nominations end Dec. 15

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

qVrOD.gif

After completing a tally of the nominations we have the following posters vying to become the toilet poster of HL:
@4d 6f 6e 65 79
@DEAD7
@theworldismine13
@Pink_Freud
@Alpha Male
@Ozymandias
@Uncle Hotep
and YOURS TRULY

@tru_m.a.c

giphy.gif

Nominees feel free to use this thread to persuade the voting electorate as to why you don't deserve to be called poster of the year.

Quote your old posts (only from 2017), paste your most successful threads, or tag another poster to lobby on your behalf!

I wish the worst of luck to the nominees. May the force be against you.

Polls close on 12/23.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Too hard to decide between.:wow:
@Uncle Hotep needs a nomination for being not only a shameless Trump-supporting c00n, but also generally terrible at reading comprehension and basic reasoning. Not to mention being "hotep" and "alt-right" at the same time. :scust:

But my main pick--by far--has to be @Ozymandias, also known formerly as @Conan The Barbarian. :bpumad:

He's worked hard for it. :wow: Promoting conspiracy theories like PizzaGate, "spirit cooking", Uranium One, and the Seth Rich murder conspiracy; citing far-right/alt-right fringe sources like Info Wars, Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, ZeroHedge, and alt-right youTubers; defending Trump and his cronies, and a host of bad arguments, deflection, whataboutism, and general stupidity. :bpwhew:

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Uncle Hotep needs a nomination for being not only a shameless Trump-supporting c00n, but also generally terrible at reading comprehension and basic reasoning. Not to mention being "hotep" and "alt-right" at the same time. :scust:

But my main pick--by far--has to be @Ozymandias , also known formerly as @Conan The Barbarian. :bpumad:

He's worked hard for it. :wow: Promoting conspiracy theories like PizzaGate, "spirit cooking", Uranium One, and the Seth Rich murder conspiracy; citing far-right/alt-right fringe sources like Info Wars, Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, ZeroHedge, and alt-right youTubers; defending Trump and his cronies, and a host of bad arguments, deflection, whataboutism, and general stupidity. :bpwhew:
:scust: that’s every bit as bad that that Canuck who does all he can to derail every thread he posts in. It’d be much easier if they both just caught the hammer for keeps. No sense in keeping obvious trolls like them around.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
@Pink_Freud could run away with this award

Yeah, don't sleep on Pink Fraud for WOAT consideration. There was like a 6 month stretch at the start of the year where he was single-handedly derailing almost every thread into an argument about nothing. One of the most pathetic displays of contrarianism, attention whoring, and all around shytposting i'v ever witnessed. :trash:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

But my main pick--by far--has to be @Ozymandias , also known formerly as @Conan The Barbarian. :bpumad:

:hhh: