Official 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the difference with 3 and the 6 se
I have the 5 series which is my 1st Apple Watch not familiar with the 6, but outside of the animated time display on my 5 and the size slight size difference it’s not that much of a difference between this and the 3, also depends on what your primary use for it is.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking to get an office chair. Got some brand called Killabee gaming chair like two years ago but it recently broke and it's still usable but tilts forward so gotta be careful while sitting. Hopefully I can find a nice leather one with comfortable armrests and a foot ready possibly. My boy was telling me about some brand that was like $600, too rich for my blood. Some Harmon Miller brand.

Do wanna see if I get a safe. Need to store some valuables and want something good with fire and water proof features.

Might look into a smart thermostat for the house. See if anything good comes on sale. Would get a ps5 or series s but I got enough to game with now and in no rush to start something new with a decent enough backlog already. Think I'm more on needs vs wants this year.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yup. They’re cool, but not at all practical. I lost those things too easily.

Airpod regulars are much better as they can comfortably stay in your ear all day. These joints cant, so your constantly taking them out and losing them.

Happened to me twice.

Also if you lose one it cost $80 to replace and requires making an Apple Care appointment, which is one of the more horrible places to be.

Bought the Bose 700 Noise cancelling joints and Im in love

6419348_rd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550
For me I kept getting intense ear aches to the point i thought I had an ear infection
I went to the doctor and he told me that’s a common complaint for people who wear them
I stopped wearing 24/7

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I've been wanting a bicycle, but Iit's gotta be one where I can easily pop on a fancy shock absorbent seat (that's a thing, right?). I don't want my nuts compromised due to over-riding.

Soft seats are actually worse for you because the foam squeezes and pushes into your nether regions and can cause long term problems from restricting blood circulation. Stiffer ones are better since all it takes is a couple rides to build up stronger tissue around your sits bones.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate the reply. I don't know if you're one of the bike-guys that already blessed me with info. in another thread, but I basically just want to do what I can "seat-wise" to prevent getting long term damage down there from riding a bike too much.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I have the 5 series which is my 1st Apple Watch not familiar with the 6, but outside of the animated time display on my 5 and the size slight size difference it’s not that much of a difference between this and the 3, also depends on what your primary use for it is.
How much the five going for?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Soft seats are actually worse for you because the foam squeezes and pushes into your nether regions and can cause long term problems from restricting blood circulation. Stiffer ones are better since all it takes is a couple rides to build up stronger tissue around your sits bones.
This is a lie and the truth is the exact opposite of what you are saying.
:lolbron: :snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This is a lie and the truth is the exact opposite of what you are saying.
:lolbron: :snoop:

I ride on a custom fit, hand made frame, what do you ride? Explain to me why long distance road bikes have firm seats and not overly cushioned ones.

Last edited: