Official 2021 Primetime Emmy Awards Thread

Daps
theres hella shows that win a buncha awards that regular people have never even heard of......Schitt's Creek, Hacks, Ted Lasso......they're like those awful shows in the 90s....Wings, Spin City that only the most yuppie white mothafukers were into

that awful Amber Ruffin Show.....you guys are supposedly the target demo & i've never seen 1 mention here.....

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They made such a big deal about the first Trans nominee with the girl from Pose, and they didn't even let her win :dead:

I don't think I'll ever watch the Crown that shyt like Mad Men to me - white people woe is me tales

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
theres hella shows that win a buncha awards that regular people have never even heard of......Schitt's Creek, Hacks, Ted Lasso......they're like those awful shows in the 90s....Wings, Spin City that only the most yuppie white mothafukers were into

that awful Amber Ruffin Show.....you guys are supposedly the target demo & i've never seen 1 mention here.....
The buzz for Ted Lasso has been on an upswing ever since last year. It’s a warm, feel good show that folks will eat up during this rough pandemic.

Hacks felt crazy underrated up until last night and seemed like it was overshadowed by HBO Max’s vast catalog. Glad it’s getting the spotlight, and Jean Smart deserves it.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not that surprised at no Black people, aside from Michaela, winning because Ted Lasso was gonna sweep comedy (Hacks was a surprise) and The Crown was gonna sweep Drama. That's two corners of the awards right there. Limited series category was crowded as is and was really a coin flip on who would win. This past year was already weak so is it really a loss?