Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m too lazy to come up with a fancy title..but fukk it we in here :blessed:

atlanta_letters_red_sfa-3c7af6b209.jpeg

hires_01_bowl_main_b_02.jpg

atlanta-hawks-symbol.jpg

After a somewhat disappointing season last year the Hawks hope to rebound and improve on their 43-39 record from last season in which they earned an 8th seed in the playoffs and lost 1-4 to the Miami Heat.

Key losses- Delon Wright (Washington Wizards), Kevin Huerter (Sacramento Kings) & Danilo Gallinari (San Antonio Spurs——>Boston Celtics)

Key additions- DeJonte Murray, Maurice Harkless, Justin & Aaron Holiday, and Frank Kaminsky.

Players drafted- AJ Griffin (Duke)

Trae Young led the entire league last season in total points and assists, and made his 2nd bid as an All Star starter

We need DeAndre Hunter to make a HUGE jump to help with the team. He may be the key to how the Hawks perform this season.

I’m looking forward to see what Onyeka Okungwu does this season. He was committed to adding outside shooting to his game this summer, so we’ll see how that turns out this season.

And of course John Collins will continue to do his thing. Last time we seen him in the pro am games in LA & Seattle, his finger was still disjointed, but he was still able to play with no problems.

2022 schedule

Podcast dedicated to the Hawks

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258@Kaedus @fwest1 @Motife43 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick@Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk@BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire@Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko@FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff@Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde@Bruh Man 5th Flo

They selling $5 tickets for an open practice at the arena next Wednesday (9-28) starting at 7

I might go depending on how I’m feeling after work

Last edited: