Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
These are the guys who made a 3 year commitment to play for Canada last summer.

If ppl pull out or can't make it, I think the most likely replacements from NBA guys are:

Chris Boucher - has been in camps in the past, played for Nurse, and has talked about wanting to play this summer several times this year.

Andrew Nembhard - played at every level for Canada and played for the senior team as a teen. Was on the team under Nurse at the last World Cup

Mathurin - Played at the junior level and has been at senior team camps in the last few years

Dalano Banton - Played for Nurse, and played in the Fiba Americas tourney last September and was selected to the All Tournament 1st team.

I don't think there's much chance of Wiggins this year but I'd bet he's on the Olympic team if they qualify

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
These are the guys who made a 3 year commitment to play for Canada last summer.

If ppl pull out or can't make it, I think the most likely replacements from NBA guys are:

Chris Boucher - has been in camps in the past, played for Nurse, and has talked about wanting to play this summer several times this year.

Andrew Nembhard - played at every level for Canada and played for the senior team as a teen. Was on the team under Nurse at the last World Cup

Mathurin - Played at the junior level and has been at senior team camps in the last few years

Dalano Banton - Played for Nurse, and played in the Fiba Americas tourney last September and was selected to the All Tournament 1st team.

I don't think there's much chance of Wiggins this year but I'd bet he's on the Olympic team if they qualify

What Olympic team?