[Official] Amazon Reveals $230 Touchscreen 'Echo Show' Launching in June

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Amazon today debuted an all-new touchscreen Echo device, which it's calling the "Echo Show," following a report from yesterday that said the company was gearing up to debut the new Echo as soon as today. As was expected, the Echo Show is a smart home speaker system that has all of the features of the basic Echo system with an additional 7-inch touchscreen.

With the addition of a touchscreen, Amazon said that users will be able to watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, check on security cameras, swipe through photos, view weather forecasts, make to-do and shopping lists, and more. Far-field voice recognition, eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation allow users to be heard from anywhere in the room, as well as over loud music coming from the Echo Show itself.

http://www.macrumors.com/2017/05/09/amazon-echo-show-june/

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
step-back.gif

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I won a echo for Christmas, and the only thing I use it for is a alarm clock. It's responsive as hell tho

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I just hope they dont stop buuilding on the original echo, there is so much potential.. I only like it for the "smart home" functions.. I know one day my "smart home" will turn on me and try to kill me but i think this is the wave for the future