OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

MiC

Pro
Daps
do you understand that 50 has more money then this whole board combined? It's one thing to point out his album sales, but you cannot sit there and deny his ability to make money. You are a a straight hater fam.

50 used to make a ton of money 5+ years ago so obviously he has lots of money.

Ross probably has more money than this whole board as well but people still talk shyt about him

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you understand that 50 has more money then this whole board combined? It's one thing to point out his album sales, but you cannot sit there and deny his ability to make money. You are a a straight hater fam.

That post was a reply to the post below

100k with a mixtape

50 is CAKING in a way ross can only dream off

I think we all know 50 has money, which is why it's asinine to point out that 50 is "CAKING" even if he made millions of this new album. This thread is about highlighting his irrelevance and how he no longer moves units like he used to, and the reason people like me are having fun with it is because 50 is the reason sales are even a factor, and now he's flopping like all the people he made fun of back in his hayday.

Still pushing for 100k though, let's see how long it actually takes.

swerve

All Star
Daps
That post was a reply to the post below

I think we all know 50 has money, which is why it's asinine to point out that 50 is "CAKING" even if he made millions of this new album. This thread is about highlighting his irrelevance and how he no longer moves units like he used to, and the reason people like me are having fun with it is because 50 is the reason sales are even a factor, and now he's flopping like all the people he made fun of back in his hayday.

Still pushing for 100k though, let's see how long it actually takes.
100k with a mixtape :wow: how much did that Anastasia mixtape sell that Ross dropped :russ:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
*Checks calendar*

Has Curtis crossed 100k yet?

Any of his singles still getting played?

Does anyone even care about about gunit reunion?

:ld: