Official Antonio Moore Thread

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a hack who talks out of both sides of his mouth and tries to push his "black people are broke and helpless" narrative through other black shows.

I have a real problem with him citing that $1700 wealth number CONSTANTLY as I've never seen it cited it beyond one other source than Antonio. He's even got Yvette pushing that dumbass $1700 narrative.

I haven't even gone into other things I've uncovered about dude. Just take him with a grain of salt as he's personally invested in his narrative spreading.

Remo

Pro
Daps
He's a hack who talks out of both sides of his mouth and tries to push his "black people are broke and helpless" narrative through other black shows.

I have a real problem with him citing that $1700 wealth number CONSTANTLY as I've never seen it cited it beyond one other source than Antonio. He's even got Yvette pushing that dumbass $1700 narrative.

I haven't even gone into other things I've uncovered about dude. Just take him with a grain of salt as he's personally invested in his narrative spreading.

"What happens when you remove vehicles and other durables from the picture? For minority families, it gets much, much bleaker. According to New York University economist Edward Wolff (whom I cited in a recent post) the median black family, minus cars and the like, is worth just $1,700 (40 percent have zero or negative wealth). The median white family is worth, roughly, 69 times more"
wolff_chart.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png.

The Wealth Gap Between Blacks and Whites Is Even More Enormous (and Shameful) Than You Think

You negged me over some shyt you could've researched yourself? :hhh:
He's a hack because hes telling the truth? :hhh:

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"What happens when you remove vehicles and other durables from the picture? For minority families, it gets much, much bleaker. According to New York University economist Edward Wolff (whom I cited in a recent post) the median black family, minus cars and the like, is worth just $1,700 (40 percent have zero or negative wealth). The median white family is worth, roughly, 69 times more"
wolff_chart.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png.

The Wealth Gap Between Blacks and Whites Is Even More Enormous (and Shameful) Than You Think

You negged me over some shyt you could've researched yourself? :hhh:
He's a hack because hes telling the truth? :hhh:
You are the one who needs to re-read my post and research, Sir.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps