Banned
Daps
bubbles-bali-bali-baby-600x450.jpg

CtX6YzpWIAAwnQW.jpg

images

bali-baby-bubbles-bali-brazy-bali-3.jpg

CoE0Nj_VMAApdjn.jpg

3-e1472916237807.jpg

Female street rapper out of ATL who started waving up last May.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::wub::bow:

I can't put it into words. :wow:

---

Her vlog series:

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Just because an "artist" (if you want to call them that) is new it doesn't mean you are required to listen let alone pay them any attention. Artists used to grind for years before they were at the point of being on TV or radio. DMX was emceeing from 86 to 1997 until he got signed that year. 2Pac toured with Digital Underground from 1988-1993 before he truly went out on his own peril. Don't just listen to the little retards because they have colorful videos, their wig is a goofy bright color and they smoke crack. Look into an artist from the 90s back-catalogue and you will see the difference in quality.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Tokyo betta than this bytch. She might as well be from the A

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Shorty look like Tweety Bird. And what's with all these goofy ass nikkas letting they bytch hold they strap to take pics on the gram

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Just because an "artist" (if you want to call them that) is new it doesn't mean you are required to listen let alone pay them any attention. Artists used to grind for years before they were at the point of being on TV or radio. DMX was emceeing from 86 to 1997 until he got signed that year. 2Pac toured with Digital Underground from 1988-1993 before he truly went out on his own peril. Don't just listen to the little retards because they have colorful videos, their wig is a goofy bright color and they smoke crack. Look into an artist from the 90s back-catalogue and you will see the difference in quality.

The fukk are you ranting about?

This ain't that serious. :gucci:

Shorty look like Tweety Bird. And what's with all these goofy ass nikkas letting they bytch hold they strap to take pics on the gram

That's her own strap. She's a Blood.

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
looks like she grew up in a wealthy family

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
She's not gonna make it unless she link up with somebody who's plugged in.

She already making connections with buzzing rappers in her locale like Uno The Activist or Shabazz.

She hasn't even been rapping for a straight year. I think she'll be fine.

looks like she grew up in a wealthy family

How? She dressess like and sounds like an average girl from the hood.

Also she consistently hangs arounds Bloods and reps Piru, I don't think rich girls can do that.

Daps
She already making connections with buzzing rappers in her locale like Uno The Activist or Shabazz.

She hasn't even been rapping for a straight year. I think she'll be fine.

How? She dressess like and sounds like an average girl from the hood.

Also she consistently hangs arounds Bloods and reps Piru, I don't think rich girls can do that.
Whatever but she wasn't broke growing up