Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Doubt their protection would just drop

As soon as a new President is sworn in, Secret Service would have no obligation to protect Trump's grown adult kids since they would no longer be related to the President. I think Barron Trump and Melania would still receive Secret Service protection; closest parallel would be JFK where Jackie Kennedy lost her protection when she remarried but JFK's kids still had protection until they turned 16.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
As soon as a new President is sworn in, Secret Service would have no obligation to protect Trump's grown adult kids since they would no longer be related to the President. I think Barron Trump and Melania would still receive Secret Service protection; closest parallel would be JFK where Jackie Kennedy lost her protection when she remarried but JFK's kids still had protection until they turned 16.
Obligation and actual are two different things. If he dies in office I imagine they would be protected until Pence is out IMO.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Obligation and actual are two different things. If he dies in office I imagine they would be protected until Pence is out IMO.

Protection

Unless Pence extends secret service protection to immediate family of former Presidents (in addition to minors), Ivanka/Don Jr/Eric would be shyt out of luck as soon as Pence would be sworn in.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
EjbNDGqU8AIk47D

ETeXS6eUcAE7A4b.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This election could have honestly been a layup for trump if he took the virus serious and acted presidential. Thank god he didn't:salute:
Yep. I was thinking about this the other day but a modern day incumbent losing is a big deal period.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
This election could have honestly been a layup for trump if he took the virus serious and acted presidential. Thank god he didn't:salute:
Dumbass could have easily become the hero that he wanted the country to see him as, and actually profited from it selling his zealot base Trump face masks.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes brehs