Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
455s0eorhqw51.jpg
If this logic is true then there’s nothing to worry about

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
DNC has to do better in South Florida no clue why the ground game seems to not be working at all.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am optimistic about NC.

Early voting and less GOP fukkery than 2016 hopefully pays dividends.
im pretty confident on NC and AZ. i think the biden/cunningham and the biden/kelly momentum takes both of those states for the democrats, which opens up a fair amount of breathing room

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
How do we know the electoral college is going to vote in line with the population?

The TF are the 538 electors that chooses the president?

from Wiki:
Critics argue that the Electoral College is less democratic than a national direct popular vote and is subject to manipulation because of faithless electors;[2][3] that the system is antithetical to a democracy that strives for a standard of "one person, one vote";[4] and there can be elections where one candidate wins the national popular vote but another wins the electoral vote, as in the 2000and 2016 elections.[5] Individual citizens in less populated states with 5% of the Electoral College, have proportionately more voting power than those in more populous states,[6] and candidates can win by focusing their resources on just a few "swing states".[7]

Next step is getting rid of this bullshyt :beli:

but we say this every 4 year a tho
Same shyt with the senate, these less populated states should not have that much power.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Trump wasnt on the ticket in 2018. White people been lying to serve their purposes for 1000s of years, you will have to excuse me if my opinion of them doesnt change because of the last 2.
Trump was on the ballot in 2018, that’s why enthusiasm was so high on the dem side. I understand being jaded but Trumpism has never been supported by a majority of the country

Trump’s approval rating has consistently been sub 50

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Independents gotta bail us out in Florida.

Hillary lost by 111K votes.

So, Trump was +200K votes on Election Day in Florida in 2016.

But also, I think that he got the majority of the Independent vote because people didn't like Hillary.

This shyt is a toss-up. Miami-Dade is going to cost Biden the State

Miami Cubans :snoop:

Don't give up hope yet. This chart doesn't include mail-in ballots in Miami-Dade which overwhelmingly favors Democrats. Also, yeah, independent voters should help Biden out as well.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, Florida needs to get it's act together.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Trump was on the ballot in 2018, that’s why enthusiasm was so high on the dem side. I understand being jaded but Trumpism has never been supported by a majority of the country

Trump’s approval rating has consistently been sub 50

Presidents aren't elected by what the majority of the country wants.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Presidents aren't elected by what the majority of the country wants.
No, but approval ratings have a high correlation with electoral success.

Hillary's favorability ratings were even lower than Trump, she lost. Biden's are generally favorable. Trump is the only post-WWII President to never have the approval of half the country. We'll see if the trend holds up.