Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean and they were wrong in many places. The polls for the Senate were terrible. Races that were predicted to be tight wins for Democrats were big wins for Republican, and a fukking dead Republican won a seat, I believe.

They had Biden up in Wisconsin by 17 and 11 points, per the NY Times and WaPost respectively. The NY Times predicted that adjusting fog 2016 margins of error, that Biden would either win Florida or basically tie it up, and he lost it by about 4 points.

The polls got the outcome right, but the margins of victory in many states were much closer than what the polls predicted.

honestly whatever breh :dead: fukk the polls

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really.

Biden massively underperformed in Florida and Wisconsin compared to what the polls said. Michigan too. He may squeak by but the polls were pretty off in a lot of states.
The population idiosyncrasy due to constant growth of population has led to many variables for polling methods to be consider outdated . When you have close to 150 million voters. There is no scientific way to get any solid foundation of polling analysis even if you cross referenced and applied A.I think tank in it. I don't think A.I. is smart enough to understand the variable dependencies of the unpredictable nature of low IQ voters and power of mental delusion/illness on top of misinformation.

This and some people clearly lied to the pollsters. No way was Biden +11 Michigan or whatever. +15 in national polls. Come on.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I mean and they were wrong in many places. The polls for the Senate were terrible. Races that were predicted to be tight wins for Democrats were big wins for Republican, and a fukking dead Republican won a seat, I believe.

They had Biden up in Wisconsin by 17 and 11 points, per the NY Times and WaPost respectively. The NY Times predicted that adjusting fog 2016 margins of error, that Biden would either win Florida or basically tie it up, and he lost it by about 4 points.

The polls got the outcome right, but the margins of victory in many states were much closer than what the polls predicted.

the dead republican was in a state house race (i think wyoming) :pachaha:
all those Ls though, especially cunningham and gideon :mjcry:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I said it last night but I don't remember the mid-term polls in 2018 being this off. Why are they so off in 2016 and 2020?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The population idiosyncrasy due to constant growth of population has led to many variables for polling methods to be consider outdated . When you have close to 150 million voters. There is no scientific way to get any solid foundation of polling analysis even if you cross referenced and applied A.I think tank in it. I don't think A.I. is smart enough to understand the variable dependencies of the unpredictable nature of low IQ voters and power of mental delusion/illness on top of misinformation.
Definitely.

I'm confident we will develop an A.I. that could handle this on many of our lifetimes, but it's not around right now.

Everything you mentioned is spot on, but also the current models aren't as good at accounting for populism and people not being honest about who they're voting for. A lot of Trump voters clearly do not admit it, and that's throwing off polls as well.

edit:
@Regular_P read what I said and the quote above me by @taker597

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
z6qk9ddzz7x51.png
Saw the same take about rethugs taking away civil rights...
Sumthin, sumthin, both sides...

:yeshrug: