Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Did he just fart?:mjlol:

no, that was just him literally shytting the bed. :mjlol:

but straight up...

that dude questioning him fukked up though. he was hitting rudy with the ether left and right...then he was feeling himself so he added another angle with that shot at the end.

i would've loved to see rudy have to argue against the court failures instead giving him the opening to ignore all that and act utterly outraged about the pardon shyt.

you gotta separate the two things, make him answer for both.

Daps
My barber was out of Melbourne too:mjlol:
:hhh: @ trusting someonr from Melbourne to cut your hair. I wouldn't trust anyone here to do anything besides die fat and ugly

Have you ever been to Viera? Its technically apart ot Melbourne and pound for pound it has to be the whitest community in Florida. The highschool has golf cart parking:mjlol: but thats where the most concentrated Trump supporters are in this county. Its truly bizzaro world there, its like a smaller Englewood but with 97% of the population being white

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Where is Rudy gettin' these folks?

giphy.gif

thats the girl he disowned right after lol...

the indian girl that kept saying America is racist to white men and that all chinese look alike will need a pardon too... she has no understanding on what being recorded by camera means.. and that people can review those wild claims she made.

the guy with her swore an affidavit on seeing about 12 fraudulent ballots...bear in mind he didnt prove he saw actual proof, just ballots he wished he could contest.

and the IT guy......has no clue how computers works... dude said he saw "SPIKES"... one of the representative who kept giving the witnesses work tried telling him that's literally how the votes are tallied....they compile....and send in a huge chunk...
i guess this old war head wants a medal or something because he got everything IT wise wrong but also swore an affidavit.

trump is going to have to send massive pardons before leaving.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:hhh: @ trusting someonr from Melbourne to cut your hair. I wouldn't trust anyone here to do anything besides die fat and ugly

Have you ever been to Viera? Its technically apart ot Melbourne and pound for pound it has to be the whitest community in Florida. The highschool has golf cart parking:mjlol: but thats where the most concentrated Trump supporters are in this county. Its truly bizzaro world there, its like a smaller Englewood but with 97% of the population being white
Dude was originally from NY. Yea I’ve been to viera plenty of times. I went shopping at the town center and ate at the few restaurants out there. I don’t think nothing is as white as the villages tho :russ:

I used to stay in satellite beach for a bit. loved living there.