Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the balance now.

Will Trump be chewed up and spit out after being used by the GOP and its sycophants? Or is he really going to dig in and go to war.....
trump is such a fukkin p*ssy that hes hiding in the white house tweeting, and letting these idiots in congress "fight" it for him

how are you trying to overturn an election, but youre scared to take questions from reporters :mindblown:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Really get the impression they're going to try something between now and January 6th, when congress inspects and reads the certifications of each state. Obviously, Trump has lost and will not be president anymore on January 21st. However he has plenty of time to take extreme measures that further destabilize the country and harm democracy. He clearly wants to seize voter machines, run a bullshyt inspection, and declare proof of fraud while not showing anything. It's the obvious move here.

I don't believe he has the balls to try to declare martial law, but seizing voting machines seems like something he will try to do. Of course, states have no obligation to give up the machines to federal agents which would result in some interesting situations.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Really get the impression they're going to try something between now and January 6th, when congress inspects and reads the certifications of each state. Obviously, Trump has lost and will not be president anymore on January 21st. However he has plenty of time to take extreme measures that further destabilize the country and harm democracy. He clearly wants to seize voter machines, run a bullshyt inspection, and declare proof of fraud while not showing anything. It's the obvious move here.

I don't believe he has the balls to try to declare martial law, but seizing voting machines seems like something he will try to do. Of course, states have no obligation to give up the machines to federal agents which would result in some interesting situations.

I love seeing these "states rights" and "constitutional conservatives" begging for federal intervention in an election.

I can't wait for state election officials to tell Trumps thugs to pound sand:banderas::umad:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

So they made it seem last month that Trump thought Powell was too crazy so he distanced himself from her and now he wants her to run the whole thing? This dude is off the rocker. He def gonna try one more move. The dumbest move of them all.