Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
been hoping for this all year

and honestly, if his goal is to destabilize and damage america then he needs to do it in the next few weeks. no one will care when hes a citizen
How about the Sunday before the runoff elections. Which also happens to be a few days before congress votes on the election. Perfect time :blessed:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need Pence to drop that 25th amendment on Trump to make the cypher complete.

I also need the military to recall Mike Flynn back to active duty on 1/21 so they could prosecute him under the military uniform code of justice. I forgot who was talking about that on CNN yesterday but I needs to see that happen

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He needs to do us all a favor and just release what he has on Trump. Noting to lose now. Trump is leaving and Putin has proven that he could influence US decisions by making a sitting president (and some rethug senators) his personal bytch.
He built Trump, now it's time to take him down :mjlit:

He should wait until the evening of January 19th so Trump can't do shyt to retaliate.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
That tweet you posted has NOTHING to do with what I asked. You didn't answer my question.

Finally, YOU always argue in bad faith. That's your trademark.
:comeon:

I posted a tweet about how Biden is planning to continue some of Trump's policies. You asked what's wrong with that. I replied with a tweet about how once Biden is president, people are not going to be as concerned about issues as they were under Trump.

This is clear as day.:gucci:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:comeon:

I posted a tweet about how Biden is planning to continue some of Trump's policies. You asked what's wrong with that. I replied with a tweet about how once Biden is president, people are not going to be as concerned about issues as they were under Trump.

This is clear as day.:gucci:
Still doesn't answer my question. It was explained by Rice & Sullivan why Biden is not going to immediatly roll back every Trump immigration policies - because that takes some time and planning - then I asked you what's wrong with that?

You still haven't answered. Instead, you post some stupid tweets by progressives who hate Biden and the Democratic Party (which is fairly typical for you).