Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigBrown21

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting

I hope Kanye does this for real and takes away votes from Old Schmo Sleepy Joe Biden.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm still waiting for that Bloomberg money...
source.gif

I believe it was said earlier on that Bloomberg is only allowed to donate so much money into Biden's campaign and that's it. I don't know how else he can be effective in boosting Biden's campaign though...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fight over opening schools is gonna be the most interesting thing leading up to this election

trump is making himself the face of forcing peoples' kids to go back to schools. if it's a disaster, he's looking at a reagan-84 wipeout in november

because i definitely see some kind of strike coming from teachers. but on the other hand...i think the dems are trying to open schools too, as of right now. could change by august

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
projecting 200,000 deaths by election day :huhldup:

I say 250K by the end of the year. The numbers are rapidly increasing in states like Florida, Texas, & Arizona. I say 250K because people aren't following social distancing rules and the Trump Adminstration are setting ppl up to die by forcing little kids back to school & college students to take classes on campus. All of which is another breeding ground for disaster.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
the fight over opening schools is gonna be the most interesting thing leading up to this election

trump is making himself the face of forcing peoples' kids to go back to schools. if it's a disaster, he's looking at a reagan-84 wipeout in november

because i definitely see some kind of strike coming from teachers. but on the other hand...i think the dems are trying to open schools too, as of right now. could change by august
This fool Trump going against every soccer mom in America. Like every parent that has a school age kid. He’s threatened to take away money from schools that don’t reopen when most parents are against reopening. This is political suicide. And he’s gonna take the whole GOP with him. There’s not close to enough tests for the schools. A sympathetic administrator from Texas even admitted that on FoxNews 30 minutes ago. This dude fukked.