Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so we all know that if the election was held tomorrow, biden wins

barring any health scares or major debate gaffes, i cant see how biden goes negative from here.

is there anything that could cause trump to gain ground back? it seems like the economy is 100 percent shot, and i cant really think of what else he can do to get any wins :dead:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

barring any health scares or major debate gaffes, i cant see how biden goes negative from here.

is there anything that could cause trump to gain ground back? it seems like the economy is 100 percent shot, and i cant really think of what else he can do to get any wins :dead:
Trump pivoting on everything he's currently doing and trying the opposite. No more racism, dropping statue obsession, full virus mitigation, stimulus, new SC nomination. Likely to happen? No, but that's what it would take.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:noah: YES

this is literally why the dems lost last time :dead: if everyone votes, this might just be the election. plus the disgusted republicans and unimpressed independents

Usually it is Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line. Glad to see the left learned their lesson this cycle.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

They'll pass another stimulus to buy off votes.

Then they'll brush off their tea party hats for Biden's presidency. :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether