Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I just don't get the people running the trump campaign
Its like they had all this ammo on Hunter Biden and decide to just not use it
Now Biden is a puppet of leftists and progressive trojan horse that's a good attack but not good enough

Now the country is down on covid and the economy is not doing so good
This is a time a president should be out front and getting as much media attention as possible. He needs to be using his political cache to make Biden an afterthought

every step of this election year has played into trump's hands and he has more or less messed up every opportunity given to him

Its a miracle that he is still competitive at this point and shows how strong his support is among white people
hunter biden didnt really do anything wrong besides get a job because his father was VP. the idea that the republicans have a problem with that is laughable

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Trump said the troops love him but the Generals and Admirals don't because they want to continue fighting wars. I thought it's the commander in chief that gives the orders to go to war?

:mjlol:
He's spent 5 years straight pissing off military officers. That's why the story keeps going. It all makes sense in context of his history. I don't see why he thinks that's a good tactic for him. :heh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
i hope these protests dont end up helping Trump out
They will to an extent. Them people in the Portland need to sit the hell down. It only helps Trump. They been at it 100 days. That's long enough. Ain't shyt going to change right now.

While Wisconsin is less approving of BLM then they were during Floyd's death, they view Blake's shooting and the rioting more with Trump being incompetent.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
What protests? Where?
The perception amongst the ignorant is that it’s open season on white people in ever major city, and that democrats support it.
Literally the only time in the past 4 years I’ve seen some people start to soften on trump. Hopefully what I’ve seen is an exception.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kamala so got damn fine :wow:

:mjgrin:

QXrPtCr.gif