Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's some of my theories for right now.

I think the real villain all along is going to be Gambi. I think he been playing both sides of the fence for his own personal game and Jefferson is beginning to catch on to him. I think the only reason why Gambi originally was urgent for Jefferson to return as Black Lightning is so Black Lightning can weaken the 100 Gang in which in turn would give Lady Eve and/or the Shadow Board to take Tobias out. I think the main reason why Gambi didn't want Black Lightning to kill Tobias is because he still have any agreement with Lady Eve and if word his involvement or relation with Black Lightning caught wind then it would be his ass.

Keep in mind, it was Gambi that put in Lady Eve's ear about Tobias' right hand and killing him. He knew Tobias would retaliate. He also knew that Black Lightning was set to kill Tobias, but he want Lady Eve and Tobias to cancel each other out. That way, Gambi would have complete control and continue to use Black Lightning as a pawn.

I also think, like in the comics, that Gambi is the one responsible in the death of Jefferson's pops, but it was made to LOOK like Tobias did it. You notice in the flashbacks (both times) it showed Tobias' goons only KNOCKING HIM OUT, not exactly killing him. I think that'll be the biggest twist that it was really Gambi that did it and he kept it a secret the whole time.

I also think that Tobias was resurrected 9 years ago when everyone thought he was dead. If La La is able to resurrect, and we know that Tobias doesn't age, I think that Tobias was resurrected too and went into hiding. That's a longshot theory, but since people being resurrected through Lady Eve is not introduced officially, it is a strong possibility. And if that is the case, it is the reason why Gambi and Lady Eve made an agreement of who's off limits.

But who knows what really happened or will happen. All I know is that all eyes is on GAMBI. Whatever that happened or is happening, Gambi's fingerprints are all over it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Here's some of my theories for right now.

I think the real villain all along is going to be Gambi. I think he been playing both sides of the fence for his own personal game and Jefferson is beginning to catch on to him.

I wouldn't go that far, but I think they'll all come to regret letting Gambi build in surveillance in every suit he creates...

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching now

kDD2LJ9.gif

Still laughing at Anissa beating up her pops :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok who is that chick that homey got a tat of at the end.

Also if tobias is superhuman why does he need permission to kill jill when shes just a normal human they cant do shyt 2 him.

Also hoe ass tobias crying while his sister got merked

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
aight...this shyt is gettin REAL interesting now.....

what is the deal with Gambi?

glad BL is gonna train anissa cuz he gonna need the help....

BL killin tobias' sis gonna raise all types of hell now....

my baby Jill got a couple licks in before she checked out....gonna miss those beautiful t*ts....RIP....:mjcry:

we saw lady eve was doin the shyt with the dead bodies (to resurrect them) but that endin got me all types of confused....but in a good way......

show is piff....:blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anissa/Jefferson: Silent Partners:sas1: Young Sistah:laff: intuition, tho:usure: Lynn's change of heart:whoo: Cop homie mindgames:patrice: 'Jazz is the only thing brothers got right':mjpls: Tobias can't stop won't stop:takedat: Killa Mike:fire: BARZ:myman: Gambi on his Shotta shyt:hubie: Goon Fam clapped up:gucci: Body count Go HAM:whew: Lady Eve:rip: ETHERized:huhldup: LaLa resurrected:ohhh: Lawanda in his left tittie:dame:

Last edited: