Official Blizzard of 2015 Thread, What are you playing (If you have power)

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
So the North East is about to get slammed by about 3 feet of snow
Historic amounts of snowfall from Jersey, NYC, Long Island, Conneticut, and all those other places inbetween here and Canada.

If you have power/internet capabilities... what games/backlog are you digging into?

tumblr_mnqghtfUcg1qe1i57o2_500.gif

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
they should extend 2x xp weekend in COD......

but I may break out some Last of Us, and try to finish tropical freeze...since I work from home Im just glad I dont gotta go out anywhere.....supposed to get 25 inchs or someshyt

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
wait its gunna snow in NY/NJ ? it snowed friday night already is it suppose to snow more?

sidenote: two dudes banged it out at this hood spot i was at friday night dude was leakin all over when the snow started falling it was like some gta shyt huge blood red spot

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
holy fukk

Crippling and potentially historic blizzard to impact the area from late Monday into Tuesday.

Blizzard Warning in effect from 1 pm Monday to midnight EST Tuesday night.

The National Weather Service in New York has issued a Blizzard Warning, which is in effect from 1 pm Monday to midnight EST Tuesday night. The Blizzard Watch is no longer in effect.

• Locations: New York City and surrounding immediate suburbs, Long Island, and most of southern Connecticut.
  • Hazard types: Heavy snow and blowing snow, with blizzard conditions.
  • Accumulations: snow accumulation of 20 to 30 inches, with locally higher amounts possible. Snowfall rates of 2 to 4 inches per hour expected late Monday night into Tuesday morning.
  • Winds: north 30 to 40 mph with gusts 55 to 65 mph, strongest across eastern Long Island.
  • Visibilities: one quarter mile or less at times.
  • Temperatures: in the lower 20s.
  • Timing: light snow will begin Monday morning, with accumulations of 1 to 3 inches possible by the evening rush. Snow will pick up in intensity Monday evening, with the heaviest snow and strongest winds from about midnight Monday night into Tuesday afternoon.
  • Impacts: Life-threatening conditions and extremely dangerous travel due to heavy snowfall and strong winds, with Whiteout conditions. Secondary and tertiary roads may become impassable. Strong winds may down power lines and tree limbs.
if the powers on im doing a 12+ hour stream :lawd:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Live in the northeast brehs

It was in the 60s today here in Houston :umad:

yeah, I know the summer's gonna suck :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah everything closes down when a little snow hits the ground. i just hated the roaches down there.
Yeah, the bugs are a problem around here. And of course the humidity. Chi has more to do too. But whatever, I just work and write my dissertation right now. I shouldn't be out anyway...hahaha

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I live in Michigan. Seems like we gets nada. I wish I could just stay home and play video games all day.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I went to go get some video game food.....supermarkets are bare as fukk...
No batteries, nothing....except like Stop N Shop Instant Pudding, I don't want Stop n Shop brand pudding, wtf
You would think the apocalypse is coming (well it kind of is, we are trapped on an island)
Gas stations already out of gas.
When I woke up this morning they were predicting 6 inches, in a matter of 8 hours it jumped up to 3 feet, that's what I get for playing Desitny all day and not keeping up with the news