Official Book III: Raising Kanan Season 2 Thread

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breeze is a dude you simple mf’s , ghost said he & him when referring to breeze when tariq asked him why he killed him.

Low iq don’t pay attention to anything power audience never fails

Crazy thing is how toooo much attention is paid to things like the music, but little to no attention is paid to how the show actually works... like when a random character shows up, people should know by now that it USUALLY ain't a pointless character that's not gonna play some kinda part later. Sometimes even the most minor of characters are being used to further a bigger storyline, or will eventually pop up again down the line somewhere.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you comparing high schoolers to grown ass men who been running streets for years :what:
Wtf are you talking about??
If you in the streets robbing mf's you move a certain way regardless of your age! On the STREET stick up kids have the heat tucked in the waist, front or back. When you go back to your chill spot...you may not know this...but sitting down with a tucked gun isn't very comfortable. So when they enter, guns come out of waist and are usually placed on a coffee table or somewhere in arm's reach. Period. The guns, the backwoods, the weed, all likely chilling on the same table.
Southside jamaica queens HS age stick up kids would not have been in there so vulnerable. Kanan would have died going up in there with that bum ass revolver and fukking Famous smh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

8821_large1~v~crosley-jukebox-bluetooth-edition.jpg

:noah:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Wtf are you talking about??
If you in the streets robbing mf's you move a certain way regardless of your age! On the STREET stick up kids have the heat tucked in the waist, front or back. When you go back to your chill spot...you may not know this...but sitting down with a tucked gun isn't very comfortable. So when they enter, guns come out of waist and are usually placed on a coffee table or somewhere in arm's reach. Period. The guns, the backwoods, the weed, all likely chilling on the same table.
Southside jamaica queens HS age stick up kids would not have been in there so vulnerable. Kanan would have died going up in there with that bum ass revolver and fukking Famous smh.
I lived this shyt bro, I've robbed nikkas on camera in front of whole hoods. At 16, as a silly ass nikka (as breh was clearly portrayed as) that lame ass nikka was clout chasing. Breh wasn't no real goon, and it's obvious you nikkas know nothing about how a real goon ass nikka would move at 16. Matter of fact, y'all do, but y'all are mistakenly evaluating a nikka that was laughing the whole time as a real goon :mjlol: . Lost Boys ass nikkas y'all are (fake ass non tough nikkas)

My shyt verified on here breh. I really been out here and I still am, y'all nikkas sound dumb as fukk and y'all have no idea how to evaluate a demeanor.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Obviously showing off in front of Raq.

If the room was empty, he probably would have been like: "Ok, you carry it from one side, I get the other..."

Dude definitely had that "We do this shyt all the time" look :gucci: :mjlol:

My first thought was that they set that up ahead of time, JUST to impress her.

Damn yall nikkas literally bytch about every fukking thing :what: .nikkas complaining about background music not being from that era, this nikka

I admit to complaining about the music not fitting...but the only reason I bring it up at all was that I felt that the first season did a *surprisingly* good job of feeling like you were really looking at that era. So I'm only comparing it to the standard it already set.

As for the timeline not matching up with Power :manny: ...I never really paid that close attention to it (even before I gave up on it) so I don't really care.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lou is just a weak character. His screen time needs to be distributed to the other characters.

They got him not wanting to do this anymore, that nikka almost died in a fire bombing, sometimes you doing want to do this shyt no more bruh, but killing Quincy was some gay shyt

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived this shyt bro, I've robbed nikkas on camera in front of whole hoods. At 16, as a silly ass nikka (as breh was clearly portrayed as) that lame ass nikka was clout chasing. Breh wasn't no real goon, and it's obvious you nikkas know nothing about how a real goon ass nikka would move at 16. Matter of fact, y'all do, but y'all are mistakenly evaluating a nikka that was laughing the whole time as a real goon :mjlol: . Lost Boys ass nikkas y'all are (fake ass non tough nikkas)

My shyt verified on here breh. I really been out here and I still am, y'all nikkas sound dumb as fukk and y'all have no idea how to evaluate a demeanor.
I 100% dont believe you a goon or have robbed nikkas on camera at 16. Not that that's impressive or something to be applauded...but your 1st post where you saw authenticity in Freddie let me know. I started to say something like "I can tell you never been in the streets" but I didn't wanna be that guy. And again, knowing the streets is really nothing to hang your hat on.

Now maybe you were mischievous at 16 and stole shyt from ppl's bookbags while they were in gym and got caught by security cameras, but yeah...no, miss me with that "I used to be O-Dog, nikka!!" shyt lol.

I know how goons move at 16. I know how non-goons move at 16. I know how to tell when a older MF is lying about what he did at 16 too :pachaha: